FOUR FREEMASONS receive honorable mention in today's WT Study...

by Calebs Airplane 38 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mind blown
    mind blown

Ha....everytime I look at group photos of the BG I chuckle, they totally look like a group of Masons without the Fez.....

Can anyone put those hats on a GB group photo?

• jw07
    jw07

I got goosebumps when seeing this, being reminded of the jargon and compulsion surrounding JW baptism, association and meeting attendance.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sounds like the WTS is trying out new ways to attach themselves to different organizations like the UN and the European organization the OSCE.

Now the Freemasons, this was also noted in the ending credit of the video put out by the WTS. in 2010 citing people who are Freemasons.

• talesin
    talesin

Don't get me wrong ... I feel that there are 'secret' things that go on in the higher orders of Freemasons that bear examination...

I will say no more about THAT.,,, but, the regular people who are Masons, are only looking for business contacts, and to belong to a group that may help them in their business, and personal life.

When you get to the 33rd degree and such,, I truly feel there is a lot of subterfuge, and it makes one wonder ... 'what do they have to hide?'

xo

tal

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The pretentious element of secrecy is a means to create some sort of power structure, similar as kingdom has segmented steps leading

toward the top hierarchy, a select social club would better describe it.

The higher up you go, the more import one becomes, which avails these people with certain advantages and privileges.

Kind of like a pyramid scheme, the longer your involved within the organization, the better the position, the better social contacts etc.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I agree tal

• talesin
    talesin

Still ... xo

If you are interested, check posts by Big Tex , re the goings-on of the Mason brotherhood,, if you can stomach it ... back in the day, when people on this board really shared.

xoxo

tal

• Satanus
    Satanus

The hierarchical system places value in people because of the position they have, instead of intrinsic value, or personal value to you. Hierarchy kills brotherhood and equality. Then, you have climbers that just wanna get ahead of the other guy. Thats the negative of it. Helping each other is always a good thing.

S

• talesin
    talesin

S --- indeed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit