31 things each and every Jehovah's Witness NEEDS TO KNOW right now!!

by Terry 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LostInTranslation
    LostInTranslation

Thank you!

• franticfran
    franticfran

Point 12 resonates with us. 35 years with a large "family" how many now "0" Thank God I get to choose my friends now !!!

• Fernando
    Fernando

Plain English. Simple logic. Yet profound observations.

A different, fresh and thought provoking approach.

I love that it is so innocuous (free of classical so-called "apostate" red flags such 1975, FDS, GB, doctrine etc.).

Just uncommon common sense.

It is hard to understand and explain how an honest hearted JW can get through this list without his mind being jolted to life - even if initially only a small spark.

Love it.

Great work Terry.

(Why does the "true religion" secretly blind its followers to the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• lost1
    lost1

Well put and very true. Thank you

• chloekitten1969
    chloekitten1969

Thoughtful sensible post. Terry - thank you. X

• Terry
    Terry

Since I haven't set foot in a Kingdom Hall since the late 1970's I probably have a very flimsy idea of just how much of a clampdown

on personal freedoms has crept into the lives of Jehovah's Witnesses.

From the first-hand accounts I've listened to and read it must be like living in North Korea.

If it happens gradually like a boa constrictor tightening around you the struggle doesn't come until it is almost impossible to move.

I would really hate to be a Jw today. I really would.

But, anybody who is currently in a position to see how awful they are being treated by "mere" men under the pretense of spiritual dominion--I would advise exercising your rights as a citizen in a free country as quickly as possible.

Speak up, speak out, watch the reactions for signs of "friendly concern" as opposed to fascist containment and make your move!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Filling your life with empty purpose

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Terry, are these your own insights into the religion or are they sayings you have come across reading and studying? Impressive list that fall to close to home for me, each point is duly considered.

"wasblind" the Time Slip work's wonders with publishers battling depression, the chronic ill, the elderly who are drowned out with the Message our networth is based off the forward P.H. ratio of the Time Card. I stopped asking why because it's a powerful tool to make the elderly, mental and physically infirm feel like worthless pieces of shit. Is this by accident or is this intentional?

• Pink Floyd
    Pink Floyd

Needed this today. Thank you for the post.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Love , " rude isn't righteous "

Love , "The miracle is to make a single friend who will

stand by your side even when hundreds are against you."

The most frightening thing I learned was those life long

"friends" and we call ourselves "the friends" all abandon

you revealing the friendship in the KH is only a thin mask.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit