The koolaid sipping aint far off now....

by sosoconfused 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

there is never an easy way to tell someone that their entire life is based on a huge lie. Those little lambs are real people . It is always the same- the victim must prove they are not crazy before anyone will listen. It never changes- the victims are always on trial.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

This is pretty common thinking amongst older Witnesses -- "Well, at least if I died suddenly I wouldn't have to deal with this imperfect body and wicked system any longer." Safe to say, most of us, even as zealous Witnesses, never felt that way, being young. Not only do the elderly JWs have their ailments to deal with, and trouble making ends meet after a life not spent preparing for retirement, but this system seems all the more wicked to them due to the "get-off-my-lawn effect" of old age. So naturally they are somewhat eager for that "Do not pass Go, do not collect $200" card called "falling asleep in death".

• *lost*
    *lost*

well there are emergency lists, right? with everyones contact number. So 'if/when' SOMETHING happens, they you are ready to go, just grab your go bag.

If there was a scenario, as crazy as it may seem, many cults have done crazy stuff. Where they satrted gathering them all together across the world, together for safety, waiting, ready to be attacked by Satan's governments. the big A, salvation on its way.

then what?

what would happen next. they have got to the edge of the cliff.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello Tater-T

Go directly to paradise. Do not pass Go

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

yeah!! I'm dead I'm in the front of the line ... for paradise!!!

lol wasblind..

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Just Lois: You're right! that is what happened to us. We have a dear friend that we have known since the mid-80's that has always proven himself to be a logical, reasonable, born-in JW and when he told us that he believed that Jesus died upon something resembling a cross, instead of throwing him out and calling him an apostate, we know him well enough to hear him out and he showed us from the Reasoning Book how WTBT$ cherry-picked their sources from the Imperial Bible Dictionary, which is actually pro-cross for the Lord's crucifixion. It was like a light bulb going off in our head and all the puzzle pieces fell into place.

Which flavor of Kool-aid is the best? The flavor WTBT$ has been serving lately has got to be the 'FRUITY' punch flavor.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Help yourself Tater-T

I ain't goin' if I can help it. Only the Buzzards get to eat meat

all the rest have to eat only vegetation AKA grazin' grass

I need meat in my diet, I don't want No pet fish or hog

I want them boys on a plate wit' slaw

ain't nothin' like BBQ pork or a fish fry in the Carolina's

Now that's Paradise

• flipper
    flipper

SOSOCONFUSED- What a creepy experience. Jesus H. Christ. No wonder most JW's devalue life in the here and now. They put SO much emphasis on being in an alleged " paradise " that they make being killed in a bus crash an enjoyable experience. That is mind control and creepiness control at it's very worst. Ick . Makes my stomach turn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit