JW women in critical condition after being attacked by pit bull while out in service

by JimmyPage 112 Replies latest jw friends

• label licker
    label licker

We've always owned rotties. I have one now but I live out in the country. My dogs are never out unless we are outside with them. Unfortunately where we live, if a guy breaks into our home and our dogs attack him, the cops will put our dogs down even though we have signs in the windows that say beware of dog. Plus we would be the ones charged. I have been caught in my pj's while putting the dogs in their kennels when a jw crept up behind me and scared the shit out of me. If the dog would have been loose it might have been another story like this. The dog would only be doing its job.

I have also been out in service when it was written on the back of a territory card that the householder had a vicous dog but the idiot still got out of the car and got bitten on the back of the leg. He went to the hospital to get a shot but what was sad was it was an elderly widow who lived out in the country all alone with her protective dog. That dog was taken away from her for ten days put in quarantine.

I've also been out with some really lame brain witlesses over the years that really do believe they are protected by angels but in another breath will ask if I will go to the door because I own rotties. My reply is NO. I train my own dogs and know them but some of the most stupid comments I hear are unbelieveable. Put the stupid mags in the mailboxes. Even when I have no trespassing signs up, it doesn't stop the witlesses.

Bottom line: you see a sign, DON'T GO IN!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Oh my, those poor women. They must have been terrified. Sounds as though the dog's owner was terrified, too. So glad that man shot the dog. Those are dangerous dogs, especially when the owner isn't a good dog trainer. The dogs are really territorial and don't stop an attack once they start.

At least that owner cares -- I was attacked by a German Shepherd that came flying through a door and ran out on to the sidewalk and bit me. The owner of that dog didn't give a shit, and didn't feel at all responsible. I wasn't going d2d, either, just walking down the street.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

so sad for the pitt. he will be euthanized for doing his job. was the "beware sign" on the house or just file photo. also, more ammo for for dog racists. i cant tame a chiuahua but i KNOW bullys. i am more scared of a chow-chow than any pit.

• TheSophist
    TheSophist

Plenty of misinformation in here. Dogs don't just "snap" and viciously attack people. I remember in the 1990s it was the dobermans whose "brains outgrew their skulls" and caused them to "snap".

Sure hope these women recover completely. Shame on that pet owner.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Very Sad. I guess when a JW gets in an accident during service, the angel's that are supposed to look after them are at that time probably on a coffee break? They must have some sort of Angel's Local 26 Union up there.

• Scott77
    Scott77

At one time, I was so lucky not to be mauled by a dog during field service. I was on a special territory assignment with a sister. She stayed in a car while others dispersed to different homes. I was so lucky to stand still, inmovable. The dog instead smelt my feet for some minutes until the house holder came to take it back in the house. It was avery terrible experience. For these two ladies, Iam sorry for them. Now the big question is: who is going to pay for their medical bill? They were working for a rich religious company exploiting their free labor. Now is not a good time to show corporate responsiblity to pay for their medical bill?

Scott77

• Zordino
    Zordino

Scott77, The WT to offer to pay for their medical bill??? In what Universe would that happen?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

So much for the witlesses' stories about how someone was out in field circus on a morning they normally don't go, only to have their home burn down. According to those stories, had they not gone out, they would have died in the fire (or, what they don't say, they might have prevented or limited the fire in the first place). Of course, they claim it's an honor to die or suffer while out in field circus because they are doing it for joke-hova.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

lesson is. if a jehobo peddler encounters a no tresspassing sign, try to avoid the mental trap that most zealots fall into. god does not like you better than anyone else. you have no supernatural protection. if there is no dog im pretty sure there is a shotgun. jesus doesnt dryclean your underwear. happy converting.

• prologos
    prologos

It is terrible to have your worst fears of being punished for going H2H come true.

if you go to the bottom of the news paper's current articles,

did you notice the Item of ---Officials of an organisation

JAILED for not reporting Child abuse?

Hopefully Emergency Room Funding will cover all the Medical bills for the ladies. and they will heal well.

Ja/Je Can muzzle the maws of LIONS for Daniel but not the mouth of a dog for ladies?

protecting angels slower and/or less powerful than a man with a gun?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit