Elders sink to a new low....

by NoRegrets 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• flipper
    flipper

NOREGRETS- That's really cool you are being so supportive to your friend. This is the normal humane thing to do for friends when they lose loved ones. JW's typically downplay ANY normal humane actions in the here and now because they only live for an alleged future " paradise ". They feel they won't be accountable for any boorish conduct until they are in the Paradise, really weird. Most JW's wouldn't recognize an actual " fruitage of the spirit " even if it got crammed up their ass or hit them over the head. You are a good friend - way to go ! Peace out, mr. Flipper

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Flipper is right - you are a good niece! Good grief, JWs can be such jerks!

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

It is so sad what these people have become, ISOLATIONIST

One of the best compliments I could have ever received when I was a JW, was this. "You're not like other Jw's we know" I was shocked, I knew these people quite well. so I asked them to qualify their statement. They said "you dont really think your better than us".

Thats the bigggest proplem with this org. they have created a race of people that have completely lost touch with humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Affectionately

Brother of the Hawk

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

That pretty much says it all, Brother of the Hawk (and welcome!). The problem is that the Witnesses are in a holier-than-thou contest with each other and the world.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Who was that man lying on the road that the good Samaritan helped ?

Jesus never identified him, the religious priests and elders of that day

stepped over his body, considered him unclean. Luke 10:25-37

Jesus put no restrictions on who we were to show love to.

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

Thanks everyone. BTW Cobalt, I'm not a niece. I'm a he and unrelated to my friend. It's his story that I'm so disgusted by! NR

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

Flipper- You are one of the kindest posters on this board and are very special and beloved by all! Thank you for being you and keep up the great work of being so loving!

No Regrets

• man in black
    man in black

that was terrible, and yes Mr Flipper is one of the best !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit