I Got Deprogramed While Attending Kindom Hall Meetings Doing Research On My iPad 4

by frankiespeakin 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

With the internet becoming availible almost anywhere and iPads become more and more common, do you think this scenerio will be a relatively common experience as well?

I'm thinking it will.

• Think About It
    Think About It

As the old saying goes.....curiosity killed the cat.

More and more JW's will become curious of doing internet research about their religion. Many will wake up as a result. Watchtower bad, Internet good.

• metatron
    metatron

I think, for every one person who critically examines the nonsense they hear, that there will be ten others who use the internet to screw off and entertain themselves during boring meetings.

metatron

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

As the old saying goes.....curiosity killed the cat.

Or in this case, "Curiosity allowed the cat to see it was in a trap and allowed him to free himself without resorting to gnawing off its leg."

NJY

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Do NOT use the internet, except to go to jw.org of course!

The internet is an evil tool of Satan, except jw.org of course!

There are nothing but slanderous lies on the internet, except on jw.org of course!

Listen, Obey and Be Blessed!

• wasblind
    wasblind

The WTS and the internet are now bed fellows, and allows the use of battery operated devices

Such pleasure might make Jehovah sad

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

As well as killing a few kittens

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

meow

• sd-7
    sd-7

Wait, so no shoulder-surfing elders caught you? They don't have an IT department logging your keystrokes and site history? Well, they should! [Applause] They should! But we are not saying!

--sd-7

• BroMac
    BroMac

sd-7 nice freddie reference

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit