Scary moment: Watchtower Study conductor got mad about answer

by Gorbatchov 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I'd heard that it was OK for iPads to be used during meetings if you were in the audience, but they were not to be used on the stage for talks. I think the source for that snippet of information came from a JWNer who'd attended an elder's school or something.

That WT overseer's outburst - totally unnecessary.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Whats happening: since JW.ORG is the new official WTS mouthpiece, the rank and file make the use of it like it's something "devine".

I hear witnesses saying "The organization is the first organization using online publications" and "We are far ahead".

It look likes JW.ORG is a blessing from Jehovah. (remember hearing a CO saying "Brothers who say the internet has to be used for witnessing are apostates!)

So every witness who's saying "The society prefers real magazines instead of online pdf's" is going against the mainstream.

It's a very strange proces and has nothing to do with the Kotler change model, but with the cultish change model.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350
    Are they gearing up for advertising space in the mags..

Product placements in the magazine pictures and assemblies.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    "So your statement is not correct, we will talk about that later".

Arrogant bully. He's either a COBE or vying for the position.

I hope his cock drops off!

• BroMac
    BroMac

new light in the brightness & wallpaper settings... haha i really just lol'd in a quiet office.

you can understand the eldrrs reaction if he is getting comments from others just because he uses an ipad. this is probably a long time frustration he has had with dogmatic jws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit