Scary moment: Watchtower Study conductor got mad about answer

by Gorbatchov 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• d
    d

I read that part my myself on pg 17 of the Jan 15 watchtower study March 17 Draw close to Jehovah.These people have to realize that times are changing and they have change with the times.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

On the NEW WTBTS IPad app, the "new light" feature is under the "Brightness & Wallpaper" settings.

NJY

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

NJY - LOL!!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

The Watchtower conductor sounds like an arrogant fool. He could have handled that way better without trying to humilate the one that gave the answer. What a jerk!

• whathappened
    whathappened

This is a good thing because maybe honest hearted humble ones were stumbled by this elder and will fall out.

• dazed but not confused
  • dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

This is a good thing because maybe honest hearted humble ones were stumbled by this elder and will fall out.

We can hope.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Poor, simple minded bro. 'Course, he prolly felt all smug about knowing the 'old light' answer. Now, he can feel humbled and smug about having the 'new light' answer drilled into his foggy mind.

S

• moshe
    moshe

All this digital information will be the undoing of the WT-- more and more Witnesses will hear something in the meeting that doesn't sound right - and they will use their cellular data-enabled tablet to immediately do some quick research-- before they would have forgotten all about it 2 hours later when the got home.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Brothers. We have our very own website full of misinformation

Are you not happyfied Jehovah has provided such !!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit