Leolaia...Hello...Are you away on Vacation? We miss you.

by LoisLane looking for Superman 10 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello...The halls at JW.net seem so be quieter than usual. Is everyone on vacation?

Just Lois

LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello, Leolaia, we miss you. Are you on vacation? Are you ill? Please post and say hi.

Just Lois

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

She does go away at times.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I would guess the Darlin' girl is busy with some project. Also it is somewhat frustrating on here now for someone like Leo to put in the effort to post, for a number of reasons.

There does not seem much lately for her to get her teeth in to, a lot of fluff and gossip/speculation about the WT has little relevance to someone of her intellect, or to anyone like Leo who has left for many years I guess.

She has covered most subjects that fall within her field of expertise, I often post her excellent comments on pertinent threads.

It seems that many on here do not bother to read threads, and come back with the same old rubbish after she has gone to all the trouble to show us the way.

I hope Leo is well and happy, and I hope she does grace us with her presence here soon.

Whatever, I shall be eternally grateful for her wonderful contributions here, they educated me and they made me truly free.

Thanks so much Leo

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

She comes and goes as her interest in WT matters peaks and troughs. I hope she comes back soon.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL.. Leolaia isn't banned! I'm sure she is just very busy ; or spending time doing whatever she wants.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Her analysis of the latest "light" would be delightful to read, she is working with the department of antiquities after finding a "Constantine Codex written by Eusebius) in some dusty monastery in a "far away land!"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Why would someone think that Leo of all people has been banned? Leo has a life. Geez!

• darthfader
    darthfader

Bttt....

Is there anybody out there..... seems like we've lost a lot of brilliant posters over the recent years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit