Anointed Witnesses - is this a credible site ??

by *lost* 19 Replies latest jw friends

• *lost*
    *lost*

How do I incorporate text to my post guys ?? Can't copy and paste.

Anyway digging around JWN searching for info on anointed and came across link to this web page. Anointed.jw.org

So i'm assuming it's the WT org. Does anyone know ??

Also does anyone else think ... where are all the anointed around the world and why are they not speaking up. Doing what they were told to do by Christ.

thanks

• *lost*
    *lost*

SCRAP THAT ..... stinks of the org.

Especially the DONATIONS.

I think it's really misleading and devious of them to set up this site under the guise of the anointed. (if they have)

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I would not trust those gyus. As far as I know it is only 2 or 3 guys running that site.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

So, they are looking for donations? Well well...first I thought they were just nutters, but maybe it is a fraud/scam.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

and its host is godaddy.com...lol

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Anyway digging around JWN searching for info on anointed and came across link to this web page. Anointed.jw.org

Mm, no you didn't.

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

What do you mean by credible? I've read several articles on it and the weekly letters to the GB. They do not appear to be a fraudulent site setup by wtbts. They call the wts out on many topics, specifically the earthly hope and 144000 doctrine. I suggest you read for yourself and decide credibility rather than basing your opinions on the opinions of others. Afterall isn't that the beauty of no longer being trapped in a cult? Just because you read info from other sites doesn't make you a follower or adherent of that site or its writers. I for one enjoy reading info from a wide range of different viewpoints now since I never enjoyed such a privilege while stuck in the wts. Use your own critical thinking skills. While that site isn't anything special, and there's really no such thing as a group with the exclusive rights on the "truth", there are at least some different and refreshing scriptural reasonings in their articles that can help you to open your mind and look at some scriptures and topics differently. Actually that's one of the appealing facets of this site, JWN, the wide range of views and open nature of discussion. If you do read some of their articles I would enjoy reading your thoughts, either for or against.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Jeremiah

thanks for your input. I am very cautious at the moment due to the huge amount of information I have had to take in concerning TTATT. i didn't want to get drawn down another avenue of WT propaganda.

I do and have always researched, read lots of wide ranging subjects diff beliefs, theories etc. Not just WT, which is how I came to learn about these sites and I appreciate the stories and experiences of others.

many thanks

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

@LOST,

One thing about annointedjw.org is that you can ask them questions. There is no such provision at JW.ORG. A GB member is not going to read your e-mail and respond, as the WTBT$ leaders are masters at " compartmentalization." Just read the articles and ask questions. No one has all the answers. If they claim to have all the answers, or persecute you for not believing their " ideas ", then be wary.

It's better to have questions you cannot answer, than answers you are not allowed to question. You MUST believe every thing the WT magazine says, even if it were to change next week to a previous point of view. You cannot be in " good standing " as a JW if you have ANY private views. An Elder told me " When the GB say to jump, you say how high, while still in the air!" Sounds like a teaching of Christ Jesus to me...

• cedars
    cedars

It's credible if you count the views of 2 individuals as being representative of 12,000.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit