Anointed Witnesses - is this a credible site ??

by *lost* 19 Replies latest jw friends

• QC
    QC

@lost

Text formatting for this forum is tricky. Mouse right-click-menu-paste, does not work.

Post "Submit" protocol is manual keyboard driven:

1) Copy = Ctrl-C

2) Paste = Ctrl-V

3) Cut = Ctrl-X

Easiest is to open and use Word for formatting and spellcheck:

1) Copy Word text (Ctrl-C)

2) Click "W" icon on JWN menu bar

3) Paste text into Word Paste box (that pops up)

4) Click "Insert", text will land in the JWN "Submit" section ready for posting

5) Also you can drag-and-drop text from Word into "Submit" section, and vice versa.

You can do simple formatting only (it's a little tedious):

Click "T" icon (repeat steps 1-4)

Also if you see a mistake that needs correction, in the top right corner there is a yellow pencil eraser icon. Click on it, it gives you 30 minutes to fix a mistake.

In regard to anointedjw.org, I think they should be part of the "anointed" conversation. All true Christian must be "born anew" anointed, which is a rebirth into the family of Jesus, the "eternal father." Populations of heaven and earth will all be "Sons of God." Here's a post on it.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

QC:

Very good link you posted.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Thank you

It's going to take a lot of personal effort to get my head around everything and start again i guess. Everything I accepted, thought and believed and trusted to be TRUTH.

I'm trying not too think too much about anything. spend most of my time roaming around here and free minds, keeping the mind occupied while I figure it all out.

I did go back and run through that site.

Cedars: good point, lol. thank you. Free minds is/has helped me a lot.

I always believed the anointed were 144,000 co-rulers.

I always had the wonder as to why ALL of the anointed are not involved in directing and sheperding the sheep etc... now I have answer.

I even said it to my elderette the other day, a really good person, but bless, she is a die hard I think. Sad. Sad times these days.

thank you all

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Lost:

Concerning AnointedJW site, Pterist had an interesting post with links here (see his post 788).

• QC
    QC

*lost* you have a PM

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

We are just another species of mammal on this planet Earth. Nobody is going anywhere, I’m afraid- and ‘anointed’ JW’s are just more deluded than ordinary JWs, if that is possible! To imagine there is a group of ‘special’ people who are going to fly away and leave the rest of us behind is just defying commonsense.

Sorry to burst your balloon, *lost*, but someone has to tell you...

• Pterist
    Pterist

Hi LOST

If you are asking about /anointedjw.org they are affiliated with a group promoting the views of the URANTIA BOOK.

Here is a brief description...

The Urantia book is a momentous work consisting of 2,097 pages of material received from numerous celestial beings supposedly brought to the earth by superhuman, divine beings in 1934. It was brought to earth by the “Orvonton administrators” (p. 354), and the “...Nebadon commission of twelve acting under the direction of Mantutia Melchizedek,” (p. 1319). Its claim is that it is the “finest major divine revelation since the coming of Christ to our planet.” However I have a very different view; as it is a momentous false revelation of mans spiritual heritage, spiritual figment of imagination that uses the Bible to promote its own teachings.

Read more ...... http://www.letusreason.org/Cults17.htm

If you want to prove this for yourself, go to the article on the 12 apostles on their site, select a paragraph of information, copy and paste in google search and you will find the source came from the Urantia book. Searching any of their topic shows the same source. I checked out their stuff and promptly unsubscribed.

Shalom

• Pterist
    Pterist

@Bobcat

Thanks Bobcat, you made me feel "wanted" on this site LOL, I usually feel invisible

• *lost*
    *lost*

thank you all for your help. much appreciated. it all helps.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks Pterist both for answering Lost and for helping me. I asked about that website a few months ago and got some very 'sniffy' replies like I was advocating it as a good thing. I was just asking for information and I finally got it, thanks. Very helpful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit