Do you have an arrest record ? Ever been arrested?

by Glander 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

Sorry to hear that physical abuse is in your marriage. First time?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

A few times minor stuff.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I understood your post, Glander. Yes, you were arrested by her beauty. Nice pun by the way!

No, I have never been arrested, and as far as I know, I have no criminal record whatsoever, except for a ticket when I was 20 or 21 for turning left too far into a lane.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I accidently locked myself in the jail at the Federal Courthouse in Fayetteville, Arkansas with a floor burnisher.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

No, and thank God. Too many dudes I grew up with got records. Glad I had a father to keep my nose clean. A brother in my congregation who's like an uncle to me nowadays cant get work because of his record. 90% of the jobs I've interviewed for, I got hired for despite not having a degree. Gift of gab is a mutha! They're like, "he speaks so well." If I had record I wouldn't be singing the same song. Had my share of parking tickets and have driven illegal either droppin somebody off who was dirty or my car wasnt inspected because I'm a notorious procrastinator and got a ticket for that. Other than that, glad to say I've been a fine upstanding citizen making Jehovah's heart rejoice.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

...making Jehovah's heart rejoice.

I'm pretty sure Jah was rejoicing when I locked myself up.

• dazed but not confused
  • Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

lol how the fugg did you do that sooner7?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Buffing a floor trying to hurry and get home (10:30 at night) went too fast hit the door to the holding cells for the court...bang! The door shuts and I'm left standing there like a f***ing idiot for 5 hours until my cousin woke up and let me out. Caught grief for that one for years. LOL

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

lol that had to have sucked. Hey some girls like bad boys. You could have used that like, "I did a little time. Just got out the bing after doing five." 50Cent even had a line like...."this little dude think he live like me. Think he strong enough to do five like me."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit