Part 2 of Botzwana's story....The final part.

by Botzwana 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Botzwana
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Botzwana , I just posted on your Part 1 thread.

I love how you post pictures of JW's and their names and their crimes against humanity. And yet, nothing happens to them. Seems like they only shun the good guys. Crazy!

Just Lois

• zeb
    zeb

What is it among JW that gives them such arrogance? At their deaths .. as the Nazis did at Nuremberg they will cry...

"We were just obeying orders".

I too have a similar story of experience. Oh damn all those of the 'self-righteousness class' and the weak kneed elders.

• zeb
    zeb

botzwana u have a pm.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Enjoyed your final blog. Sounds like your life is on tract. Good wishes to you.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Thanks alot! It was tough to write. All kinds of emotions come into play. Wondering what will happen etc.

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

I left the "truth" about 13 years ago and they haven't disfellowshipped me yet...of course, I'm not going to go inviting the elders for a "meeting" to discuss anything...will they disfellowship me if I don't agree to a meeting? The last time I went to a KH was when my grandpa died and one of the elders came running up to me "happy to see me" and asked immediately what KH I was attending and I told him I wasn't and he looked sad and said some witnesses in my area were looking for me, but I didn't give him my address, so...I have to admit, having the "apostate" label would bother me even though I know it isn't true...and then I would lose my mom/dad/sister/brother/aunt/uncles/grandma entirely instead of just half, which is the way it is now...so you're probably gonna be all right in the disfellowshipping dept unless you actually go and have that meeting, I think...

• Pickler
    Pickler

Thanks for writing your story Botzwana. I still get shocked at the arrogance of some JW. Someone commits fraud & gets away with it? How come you can't sue? She should be in jail.

Anyway, glad to read you life is on track now.... Good luck to you!

• gone for good
    gone for good

Botz -

If you have a loving wife, some new friends and a nice life in beautiful Mexico - you are already the envy of most of the JWs you left behind.

Way to go and keep on going!

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Well pickler, It is hard to sue someone when you live in Mexico.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit