Part 2 of Botzwana's story....The final part.

by Botzwana 15 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Wow again.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry I didn't put a comment on your blog because I think I have to join something to do that and I don't agree to anything until my arm is about to break. Please correct me if I wrong.

I've followed your progress since your first post. You were a stroppy bugger back then. Still are, it seems, except you have your head in a better place.

I wish I could call in to Monster Cafe to shake your hand, eat your food, drink your beer and hug your missus, but seeing as I'm at the other end of the planet, it's very unlikely.

Cheers

Chris

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Thanks Black Sheep! But again you are a world away! Hey free beers to all who visit!

• scary21
    scary21

Thanks for telling your story. A few weeks ago a brother from my moms con. called me on the phone and threatened me. Do Something about your mom or the athorities will be stepping in and seize your mom's house and car. Yes mom is old and has short term mermery loss, but her house is clean and a neighbor takes care of her. NO JW can help her because she has family ( elder said that ) Where is the love ?? My sis and I had to go rescue her from the crazy unloving JW's I feel your pain !!!! My mom feels betrayed also !!! Hugs to you and your beautiful wife..... You guys are so CUTE !

• SAHS
    SAHS

Congratulations on coming out in the open about your new freedom from the clutches of the Watchtower. After looking at all those other jokers (Mormons, Christian Scientology, Moonies, Hare Krishna, etc.), you come to realize that the Watchtower is really just another scam among many. All the best to you and yours.

(I tried posting on your Website, but it just deleted it when I clicked on "Publish" and I had to retype it.)

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Eh, it's just blogger. It is easy to use. Hope you all can come down to have a few beers with me. Mexico is a great place to live. It was hard to adjust for me at first but now it is easier. LOW taxes, almost no property tax....Everything is good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit