I Just DON'T Understand!

by RobertT18 16 Replies latest jw friends

• RobertT18
    RobertT18

Okay first I'd like to point out that I'm not a book worm and I probbaly don't have much experience when it comes to the bible.

I just don't understand God's pourpose and the JWs point of view. Fisrst, if God is love and kindness, couldn't he give a second chance to Adam and Eve? I know they were perfect and all but still, doesn't make any sense to me. When it comes to prophecies and all of that yadah yadah I still don't understand! What does GOD has to prove? He's the creator of everything, he has nothing to prove to anyone including angels/ spiritual entity. I just don't see the point of letting humanity suffer just to prove a point. If God cared about humanity he would have done something a very long time ago. If you want someone to trust you'll do anything to prove you are trust worthy. In this case, why doesn't he do something for humanity in these times of need to make people believe in him. With modern society and technology most of the world's population don't give a flying crap about God because there's no actual proof of his existence. I'm just trying to figure this crap but one thing I can say is that religion is darkness and is full of people that have no clue what God is.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

because God is a myth... google Christopher Hitchens .. he make great arguements to that effect

• RobertT18
    RobertT18

Will check it out, thanks.

• cantleave
    cantleave

God is created in man's image. Unfortunately the men that created god were total bastards!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

By their theories and explanations, the JWs paint their God as a bumbling doofus.

• TheSophist
    TheSophist

As to you second chance comment... If there is no sin that the blood of Christ has not covered then what need is there for a "second chance"? From beginning to end we have all been delivered into the hand of God. It won't be our sin that seperates us from God any longer. This of course is from the viewpoint of someone that is already saved. Thats why the question now is "will you believe it?"

• Tater-T
  • RobertT18
    RobertT18

Conclusion, bible was written by a bunch of people who had nothing to do at those times.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

even if God is real, Adam and Even clearly were not, so that invalidates your question.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Try out the five second bible. That should give you a summary. A taste,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7eeM3EjPfo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit