Brother placed 'Teach" Book to President Obama? WTF?

by Smoky 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• cantleave
  • cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

This sounds like the famous myth about President Clinton's helicopter hovering outside the GB's office window. We were told that the Prez would hover there with secret service because it was the only safe spot in NYC.. He knew he was safe near the JW's.

spit take

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Probably a lie, engineered to get people to do more field circus when it is not reasonable. And even if they do place a rag with a president, it will probably end up in the rubbish anyways.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

How many words was a picture worth, cantleave....

• suavojr
    suavojr

Chavez received the teach book and what did it do?Nothing... he did not change or convert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJySw_i8U3s

• minimus
    minimus

Great pic of the President holding the book.

So it must be true.

• Splash
    Splash

I remember watching the BBC when Prince Charles married Lady Diana.

The commentator was explaining some of the wedding gifts received from the public, and there was a camera fly-by of a whole load of items.

I saw one of the items was a WT publication. I can't remember which one.

Probably someone thought it a good idea to give them the Family Life book.

Splash

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It is really funny to even think about the naivety of some brothers. To even think that the president of the USA would be even remotely intrested in a childrens book of bible stories.

It is very pathetic to even think that the head of state could find some useful information in that book to help him run the country.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I can just see the reasoning used in placing the 'What does the bible Teach' book:

Mr. President please take and read this free book it will help you fix the US economy, because the Bible is God's word.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

I heard one about President Bush (jr.). Right after 9/11 he was at Ground Zero looking at the aftermath, and a brother was there helping with the clean up and placed whatever book they were using at the time. I believed it at the time, but now I don't believe it. I think WT gets these rumors going to help "encourage" their flock. Oh look the president is interested..if the president of the USA is interested then we can reach anoyone...

I heard that John Lennon just before he was killed had started studying...and I've heard so many JW say his song Imagine was based on his studying with the JW's....Again, at the time I believed it, but now knowing more about him, I don't believe the song is about the "new system" or JW's....

Lies...All LIES!!!!!!!!

G

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit