Jehovah's Witnesses Shunning at it's very best! SHOCKING Jw.Org

by BlindersOff1 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

"and would love to have her looks"

If you've got the money, I'm sure you could find someone to do it for you. I really could not recommend it however.

• Pterist
    Pterist

The shunning and judgemental policies of the WBTS that break up families in order to keep loyality to a group of men is nothing short of being parasitical yeast that gives birth to suspicion and hate.

• fiddler
    fiddler

I can so relate to her feelings having experienced such similar behavior last year in regards to my father. I tried so hard just to see him even getting a plane ticket and losing a month of work to go down to Arizona and no..........exact same treatment. He died in the fall.

I was thinking that this is somewhat of a phenomena for psychologist to maybe study. It probably already has been but really.......since the crackdown by the organization started it's like all these R & F members have been hypnotized or drugged. I know it's a cult thing but it's gotten so extreme these last couple of years. What is the actual mechanism going on in the JW brain? I know that fear is a big reason. My dad had been talking to me before all this and then he got a terminal cancer diagnosis. My dad died to me months before he actually died. He just was not there (for me) anymore.

I really do hope more and more videos like this get out into the mainstream. What a documentary on cult behavior these could make!

And please...........moderators...........can you do something about the horrible comments this Amos guy is making? I too would hate for that beautiful woman to read his comments. We've been talking about the insensitivity of JW's and his comments are over the top insensitive.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Yeah , making fun of a person in real pain . Classy .

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'm surprised her mom told her about the cancer diagnosis. My mom refused to tell me what her diagnosis was when she was in the hospital with serious symptoms. I got wind of her hospitalization from "worldly" relatives. My mom was so angry that I'd been informed that she refused to tell anyone what was wrong wih her for fear that it would get back to her df'd kids.

I've been out and shunned for 25 years, so I find none of this as shocking. Over time I'v come to realize that shunning isn't that difficult for gung ho jws, because they're conditioned to let loved ones and even themselves die over the blood issue.

• Farkel
    Farkel

minister amos,

You said:

: If you've got the money, I'm sure you could find someone to do it for you. I really could not recommend it however.

I saw your hair in your icon. If you've got the money, I'm aure you could find someone to do it for you. I really could not recommend it, however.

Twit.

Farkel

• Glander
    Glander

Couldn't have been a more sincere, straight forward testimony of what many of us can vouch for from personal knowledge and experience.

(I can't understand why anyone would be so petty about it. She seems a very sincere person to me. Why pick at her? )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit