Jehovah's Witnesses Shunning at it's very best! SHOCKING Jw.Org

by BlindersOff1 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BlindersOff1
  • MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Someone went overboard on the collagen. Couldn't concentrate as all I could see was those huge lips flapping.

• steve2
    steve2

BTT

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Well worth the time to watch the whole thing. That is the best example of what we all go through from being shunned! What an evil organization.

BlindersOff - Thanks for bringing that over here.

• nugget
    nugget

Bit of a marathon but very sad. It is appalling how people show a lack of compassion for one another at a time when anyone with any empathy would show sympathy. Shows the amount of control the organisation has over it's members and a shocking abuse of power.

• RobertT18
    RobertT18

How sad! My mum will probably do the same when I get out.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Such a sad story might heart goes out to you may God bless you. I hope something good comes out of the retelling of your experiences hopefully it will make some Witnesses wake up to the fact that they are in a cult which has a total lack of love bearing no relation to the message of Jesus Christ.

JW's of the rank and file when are you going to wake up to the heartless reality of the book publishing confidence trick which parades as a Christian religion.

• Pickler
    Pickler

Well, so this is long, and there's something about her face that's weird, is it collagen? I don't know?

Shunning is appalling cruel I know & I'm not defending it. BUT, if you were an adult in the JW, then you can't be surprised by it.

I have been contacted by several JW since being DF, for various reasons.

I would be curious to know how they justify it in their minds. Usually it was for self serving reasons, never motivated by any desire to do anything for me, or even care about my feelings. I did try to ask, and they all did the "shut down" immediately, which I found incredibly offensive, as they contacted me!

this reminds me of that scripture about "having no natural affections" .... Truly, this applies to JW.

• Mum
    Mum

It sickens me to think I once participated in this evil. Cults certainly can brainwash people out of having "natural affection." My heart goes out to this woman and her family. What is really sick is that they shun her children, too.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Should be required viewing for "return visits" to see the reality of JWs behaving badly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit