Hypocritical comments by JWs regarding the Catholic Church in light of the new Pope.

by Theocratic Sedition 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I'm curious, what can you expect to hear from JWs this week? Or have you heard anything already. Since awakening, I find it to be hilarious when JWs badmouth Catholics and the Pope but are completely oblivious to how hypocritical they are considering the GB and other WT Heavyweights.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I couldn't agree more.The

• 00DAD
    00DAD

The Catholics follow a man ... JWs follow 8 of them. It's completely different. I don't see your point!

• TheSophist
    TheSophist

At least the pope is elected from a group of future subordinates, whereas GB raises people up to their level. This way a good ol' boy mentality is ensured.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I'm curious, what can you expect to hear from JWs this week?.....Miz

Catholic`s only have 1 Pope!..

Jehovah`s Witnesses can have as many..

WBT$ GB Popes as they like!..

http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/governing-body-jesus.jpg

.............................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Look, they are completely different:

RC vs JW Hierarchy

• sd-7
    sd-7

None, really, since I don't talk to JWs very much. Yes, evidently this includes even my wife, as our dealings must be kept strictly to matters concerning family business. What would constitute 'necessarily family business' between a husband and wife? Surely not a discussion pertaining to spiritual matters! Wisely, then, may loyal Christian wives win their apostate husbands over 'without a word'.

--sd-7

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

@00DAD: Nice.

• tiki
    tiki

i love the pyramid schemes - it is just so true. same exact totem pole...different titles is all. my wild side wonders if there's some kinship under the surface somewhere....my cynical conspiracy theory brain at work....but, at any rate, a happy day for the catholics....a new vicar of christ...

does the average jw even know that the prior pope retired and a new one has been smoked out of the group?

• Theocratic Sedition

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit