NEW BLOOD CARD DIRECTIVE...

by SkyGreen 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

the husband just gave me the new March KM (im using it folded up as a coaster at the moment) and a new "blood card" to complete, along with a copy of a set of instructions for how to fill it out and a letter from WTS to every baptised publisher. I said to him "i wont be needing that" and gave it back to him, and he just said, well just throw it out then - no overreaction yay :o) Without telling him, about a month ago, (I tore up my existing NO BLOOD directive. Our kids have never carried around "identity cards" we were never that diligent about it)

Anyhoo, back to the info that came with the "blood card" it had a sample of how to fill it out, cracked me up with the surnames used, RIGHTEOUS, VIGILANT, DILIGENT, RELIABLE, WITNESS. No, none of the first names were "Andre".

The letter is very boring, but signs of with the usual blather as follows....

"We rejoice with this development (some legal thing that upholds the validity of advance directives) and see it as a progressive step for Jehovah's servants in ensuring that their decision to uphold his law on the use of blood is respected and honoured. Please be assured of our warm Christian love.

Your brothers...."

My husband hasnt filled his in yet, I just saw there are a couple of blank "identity cards" for our kids, but I wont be signing them or keeping them on our kids. I dont think he will push the issue at all.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

First off, good use of the March KM! Protecting you furniture is probably the best thing you could do with that particular piece of paper!

Next, throw those identity cards away! Or at least hide them, if hubby asks you can say.."Ummmmm I think I put them up in the attic, why don't you go check up there" The last thing you want is him filling them out - especially with an elder watching/witnessing his signature.

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

Thanks :o) here only the parents sign the kids identity cards.... no elders witness them. I do plan on hiding all of the blank directives in his bottom drawer. he'll forget about them. If he asks me about it i'll say "why would i have it?"

If he wants to make a stand about blood, I'll support him making HIS choice, but not for our kids.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Burn them. You don't want any WTS- approved 'suicide notes' in your house.

• smiddy
    smiddy

DITTO, what TH68 says.

smiddy

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

How will he react if you tell him that you will be disposing of the children's forms as well, since you will not let your children die for a policy that you know is incorrect.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I carry a medical directive card that specifically states I will accept ALL medical procedures including blood products.

smiddy

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Good for you! I put mine in the shredder!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Your choices:

(1) Place them in the rubbish, preferably in a degrading manner.

(2) Shred them. If you have a gerbil, the confetti makes good bedding.

(3) Burn them.

(4) Use them in black magick to place grey energy on the washtowel slaveholdery. Chances are good that you will desecrate them further with runes, and burn them to release the curse.

(5) Simply hide them and let them go out of date.

(6) Deface them, preferably by writing "I will not honor this religion and its stand against use of blood". Be warned that you will be disfellowshipped if you do this and sign the altered card in front of the hounders.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Those stupid bloody blood cards - ooooh what an irritation - and to think how many children have given up their lives to this blood thirsty god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit