Doomed to be Sad!

by Sirona 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((Sirona))))

Awesome that you've beaten the M! I have an uncle that is still struggling with it after three years, but he's determined not to let it get him down.

As for your mom, I think you're doing a great job! Living well is the best defense. That's what I try to do with my parents. It really works. Sometimes I think they think I'm faking how good my life is, but then again I try not to care. It's my life, not theirs!

Keep it up!
    Andi

• Sirona
    Sirona

I do have to go for checkups every 3 months, but I don't think it will recur.

Cancer definately changes your life... I've started to make steps towards doing things that I always wanted to but "never got the time". Now I realise life can be cut short so you have to make the best of it NOW.

Thats one of the ways that JWs go wrong. The now isnt as important as the "new system".

Its good to be free to explore new careers, get involved with people at a community level, enjoy hobbies without guilt and go to any place I want (when I want). Rather than being part of an elitist group, I can be part of the human race, and that feels really good.

Sirona

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit