Crisis of Conscience ...should we sell the book or keep it?

by Latte 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Latte
    Latte

We have a copy of this book and are wondering if we should sell it...is it worth anything?

Amazon says it's worth £20 dollars.

Will it ever get to be worth more if we keep hold of it?

Thanks!

x

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I would say keep it for your own reference - it's always good to go back and have another read. If you really don't want it - give it to someone who may benefit from it. If you want money for it, sell it on E-bay.

I really don't think it will ever be more than it's retail price - it's not like it's a first addition Harry Potter and The Philosopher's stone....

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I think that book is har to get. The publisher seems to be out of stock. So, I would say keep it.

A lot of peoble are looking for that book. At least as far I know.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Depending on your circumstances, I would give it to someone questioning the teachings of the WTS. It is a way of "paying it forward."

zed

• cantleave
    cantleave

Let it take pride of place on your book case!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I keep mine for any fading/doubting JW to borrow and read, not that any such JW has come my way yet, but I won't sell it or give it away.

For all we know the WT could be buying up every copy they can and then pulping it.

Now there's a conspiracy theory for you.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

I think it would be a good idea to keep. I had opportunity to mention book and explain Ray Franz writing as not being what we were taught to a close family member lasr night.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have sent out 60 of these books. But I am now finding them hard to get
    so hang on to it....

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

every place I looked for that book, it said it costs more that 20 bucks

• Scott77
    Scott77

This is your gold. Please, keep it.

Scott77

Share this