Joke!

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 17 Replies latest social humour

• jwfacts
  • steve2
    steve2

Like lots of really funny jokes, it has more than a grain of truth in its underlying message. Good one Billy!

• sabastious
    sabastious

HAHA!

-Sab

• etna
    etna

I've got this joke which is quite fuuny.

Little Johnny would say pray every night and his Dad would listen to it. One day Johnny said bless Mummy, bless Daddy, bless Granma, goodbye grandad. Well the next day grandad dropped dead. The father didn't think too much of it, but listened to Johnny prays again at night and heard him sy blees Mummy, bless Daddy, goodbye Granma. Well Granma dropped dead the next day. The father was so worried and when he got home was so nice to little Johnny, giving him treats and playing with him. At night when he said his prays, little Johhny said bless Mummy, goodbye Daddy. Well he couldn't sleep all night, tossing and turning, when he went to work was so careful, watching every step and checking things 3 times. When he got home, he said to his wife, boy what a shocking day I've had, I've been so stressed and tense all day. And she said, you've had a bad day., the milkman just dropped dead on our front lawn this morning...

Etna

• LouBelle
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Sister Mary Ann who worked for a home health agency was out making her rounds when she ran out of petrol.As luck would have it,a service station was just a block away.She walked to the garage to borrow a petrol can and buy some fuel.The attenndant told her that the only can he owned had been lent out,but she could wait until it was returned.Sister Mary Anne was in a hurry. She looked for something in her car that she could fill with petrol and spotted the bedpan she was taking to one of her patients. She carried the bedpan to the station,filled it with petrol, and carried it back to her car.As she was pouring the petrol into her tank two jehovahs witnesses watched from across the street.One of them turned to the other and said :If it starts I`m turning catholic.

smiddy

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Billy - LOL!!!

Etna - LOL!!!

Smiddy - LOL!!!

• finally awake
    finally awake

LOL all those jokes are funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest