Nervous confronting a women I like

by d 76 Replies latest social relationships

• ballistic
    ballistic

You live in the UK?- what is dating like there?- I hear that people won't even move 20 miles to a new city for a job in the UK

Absolutely true, we love living in our little towns and villages. Some poeple sacrifice everything to go to the big smoke.

British women are as tough as nails and very estute much to the dismay of all the eastern europeans moving over here. A few drinks does not get you laid in Great Britain, you are sent home crying as a sucker. Frustrating when I was a student newly left JW and didn't know jack shite, but fantastic when I watch people now, because I am a man in the know.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi d, Instead of talking to women, ask women face-to-face simply questions that show you are interested in what interests them and about how they think and feel. The best advice a woman gave me was to notice what a woman was doing and then approach her and ask her some appropriate question about what she was doing or about her body language. Best of wishes. Go out and approach more women until you are no longer afraid to approach women.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• talesin
    talesin

Men are more noble than women - how so? A man will marry a woman with no financial assets,

Generalizations ... you are reminding me of an old poster, Maverick, who got burned by his first wife. Bitter, oh so bitter.

Sorrry, Moshe, but in my two marriages, I was the primary wage earner. It works that way in a LOT of households ... I don't know what your agenda is .. maybe you're not bitter ... maybe you just like to toy with subjects.

But the truth of the matter is .. it's the 21st century ... the 'gold-digger' is a male-created myth --- just as many men suck off women.

So, that's all I have to say about that... get a life already!

t

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

any woman that had to give up 1/2 of a 401K in a divorce is for certain, pissed off. - you have my condolences.- you can make it up in the next marriage.

Moshe, I already did, I married a wonderful guy. He is very financially responsible, which is important to me. My first husband was irresponsible with money, and couldn't keep a job. I lost count of how many jobs he had had, it was over fifty thoughthough. I don't care about being wealthy, just about security. I met my current husband while still in high school, but I wouldn't date him because he wasn't a dub. So we reconnected after thirty years (very romantic, we went to classmates.com within two days of each other) He was driving a ten year old Ford Taurus at the time, which was a plus for me, he could have had a flashy New car, but didn't want it. I didn't want a sugar daddy, I could support myself, just one that doesn't make stupid money decisions. We have been happily married for 13 years.

I am sorry if you were offended about the misogynist label, but many of the things you say about women come accross that way. Not all single moms want or need a sugar daddy. Keep in mind that for every woman with children looking for a match, there is a father who may or may not pay support and may or may not be helping to raise his kids, and many second wives contribute to the household income so dad can afford to pay child support. My husband was a single dad when we got married, he had sole custody (mine were grown), so I did the step mom thing, which I didn't mind.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Don't feed the zoo animals.

• d
    d

Thank you for the advice I will try to talk to other women and see how it goes.

• Este
    Este

I myself never pay more than the usual attention to a female unless she shows an interest first. This way I do not place my heart on the line beforehand.

Estephan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit