Nervous confronting a women I like

by d 76 Replies latest social relationships

• minimus
    minimus

ok d.

• moshe
    moshe

single woman is approachable- but the odds are good she is waiting for someone, married, from out of town, new and just scoping out the place etc--first time just casually say hi, introduce yourself- the next time you see her, if she remembers your name, that is an opening. Women are sizing you up- are you popular, have the gift of gab- good at playing darts, or a loner? If you are a loner, the next time she comes in she will be looking for the popular guy not the quiet one.

2 girls-- not good, no way will you be able to get cozy with one and pry her from the other-- BFF dictates they stick together-- unless one is very heavy, then she might be just casual company and the thin girl will be happy to abandon her- or --- maybe, they like each other's company just fine, without a guy- if one is wearing a ballcap that says, Yes I am-- definitely they are just for socializing, not a date .

3 girls-- the best setup. You can chat with all three- maybe one is interested in you, and if she wants to have a drink with you or dance with you, she doesn't feel like she has dumped her other girlfriends. If nothing develops, walking away from a table of three doesn't look bad at all, - not like the walk of shame from the table of one--

• moshe
    moshe

D, have you considered having a 35 and up cougar teach you how to communicate with women? ( I wonder what advertising banner ads this will make? )

• Badfish
    Badfish

Asked my girlfriend about the one, two or three girls to approach from a female's perspective. She says the odds would be better to approach a woman who's alone. Women in groups are more likely to be afraid of looking like a slut in front of her friends if she asks interested in a guy that approaches her.

• moshe
    moshe

It takes more than casual interest in a man to get the slut moniker.

• talesin
    talesin

Please ignore Moshe's comments...he seems to be either jaded or bitter.

Find your own way... be cautious, yet open to the possibility that 'this' person may not be a user.

xo

t

• moshe
    moshe

Jaded-bitter? hahaha- I have a very happy marriage and couldn't be doing better- it just pains me to see a shy guy getting set up to be taken advantage of by the first lady who has a private agenda. It took me 10 years to find a woman who wasn't trying to mine me for material stuff, pay for her kids and tap my corporate benefits.

Men are more noble than women - how so? A man will marry a woman with no financial assets, she has a couple kids with deadbeat dads who have abandoned them and he will marry her, raise the kids as his own and put them through college on his nickel-all because he loves her. What are the chances of finding a woman willing to do that , if the shoe was reveresed? Not likely, for starters, once she sees the two potential stepchildren, she won't even let the relationship get past a coffee date.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Learn to be able to talk to anybody you see on the street: old lady, cute girl, old guy, young guy, talk to a persons dog. Relax, and listen to your inner self when you approach. Ideas will come up. Your subconscious is constantly sprouting ideas on basically everything. I have gotten to the point where i can easily blab tooooo much, if i let it go.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Moshe

You need to write a book for guys;) It wouldnt need to be 300 pager; just a 30 pager is enough for the attention span of todays guy.

S

• moshe
    moshe

Satanus- my all time best line for an attractive woman- Not a copy, mine-

are you a nurse?

ans- No

Well you should be, with a smile like that , you would make people feel better just looking at you.

-never had a woman not give me a big smile from that-- it works, if you sincerely mean it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit