Nervous confronting a women I like

by d 76 Replies latest social relationships

• moshe
    moshe

If you know what a woman's shopping list looks like, you won't waste your valuable time on a chick who is only into you for, free stuff.

I remember a singles adv in a weekly penny shopper paper about 20 years ago- the one important thing she specifed in the final sentence of her ad-- "must have horses"- that made it simple for me, horses (plural)= land, barn, house, $50k diesel dually truck, $30K horse trailer (with people bed, tack/change room and bathroom) and plenty of this, $$$$$ . I passed her on by.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68
    Talk. Don't email. Night Owl

OMG! I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with Night Owl... for the first time ever. d- when you find a girl who really likes you and trusts you, she will go with you wherever you want... Going to church wouldn't be the greatest first date ever....

You may find reading a book by Desmond Morris interesting & helpful- life is simple if we are just a kind of hairless mammal...

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Have you studied "game" a la pick up artist technique?

Hundreds of books out there on why an Alpha male dominates over a beta male.

A lot of it is bullshit, but if you are good in all other areas besides being confident, reading a few of the books out there can really help you out.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Find out where she lives, kill a small animal and skin it and leave it on her front porch to show that you will be a good provider. Oh, and email her a pic of your wang so she also knows you can fill her with baby batter and give her a family.

Oh, and don't ask questions like this: ask Questions like: are you allergic to gold?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Don't "confront" her. Talk to her.

• d
    d

I will probably see her some time this week.So I will then talk to her.

• steve2
    steve2

The history of women trying to change the men they've just met is depressingly long. These women are as pathetic as the desperate men they fish up.

View her as doing you a favor. By asking you to come to her church she is showing you what is most important to her - and, sadly, it ain't you. It's the Big Guy in the Sky.

No matter how stunningly handsome and/or personable you could ever possibly be, you will never ever be able to "compete" with her "god" - so unhook yourself from this crafty woman and swim right out of her field of vision.

Find a woman who is a complete and comfortable woman in and of herself - one who has no need to convert or change you.

In the meantime, dial back your own suffocating desperation - it's no more attractive in a man than religiosity is in a woman.

• prologos
    prologos

You say you are nervous around women? why? There is a sure cure for that.

Are much more nervous talking to THIS lady? She has taken over your mind, its your doing.

If she looks for an alpha male, you dont fit the bill--yet. nervousness can be smelled. scared people get bitten by dogs.

keep playing the field around her. If she sees you with other ladies, if she really likes you, none of the others will get too far with you.

Enjoy.

• d
    d

I talked with her recently and have not told her I liked her but I think I am going to just this one go.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

An email from a school colleague is insulting. It shows you are a wimp. Women don't like wimps however much we talk about wanting sensitive men. Telling her you like her may send her running for protection and safety. Develop a friendly relationship but do not become friends. The consequences of losing a friend for a date or two are serious. Just be yourself. If she does not like you, it is her problem. There are plenty of other fish in the sea.

This is stuff our parents and older siblings should have taught us. Rather than pragmatic advice and encouragement, I heard that no one can love a spouse unless you have been married several years. Please. The Blble is chock full of romantic love stories. See William Shakespeare.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit