Out with a bang....plus Elders (Gestapo) visit....

by TheApostleAK 25 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

AK,

Can you please enlighten us? Prisca has brought up some VERY pertinent points, I'm sure will all agree, so it behooves you (I just love that Watchtower word!) to set the record straight.

Seems to me from what you've said that:

* You were never baptised ("they" wouldn't let you)

* You were a pioneer (now that's remarkable!)

* You were DA in April 2001

I'm mighty confused by this.

And how do the elders come to have a video of your baptism?

Do you think you'd get your cards? They're called "Congregation's Publisher Record Cards" FYI

Please let us know. We're 'all ears'!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well ozzie.
    After reading the threads and putting the bits together it seems to go like this:

April 2001:
    He pioneers.
    But the elders wont let him get baptized because hes got a "worldly girlfriend".Then it appears he DAs himself.
    He stops door to door work.

May 2001:
    He runs away to live with the girlfriend. leaving a false trail , false address and (?) stealing some congregtion records into the bargain? (not sure what that one means)
    During this time hes got serious "issues" with the WT as this latest post says "since mid 2001".
    Since about December 2001, according to this latest post, hes been studying the Bible "intensely" and one assumes, privately.

Now he wants his baptism video.
    When did the elders allow him to get baptized??
    I sure wouldnt.

I dont know this guy from soap by the way, I just wonder what his game is.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

AK
    pretty quiet night here and I just been reading thru your threads for the past year.
    Now in your thread "Farewell to Fred Hall," posted May 7, 2001, you stated:

I was never baptised

Now just about every thread youve ever posted since is full of crazy notions like Picketing Assemblies,Going on rampages at Kingdom halls, public protests,Writing books exposing JWs,etc etc.
    When exactly did you get around to getting baptized?
    Actually, your statement about not getting baptized was in response to this utterance from Fred Hall:

Something is wrong with you. I wander did they put you under the water to long whren they baptise you

Right said, Fred!

Now, your letter, last week, of Disassociation to the elders included:

I would also like to have a copy of my congregational records as well as a copy of my baptism video
    pretty pointless asking the elders for a copy of an event that never took place.
  • teenyuck
    teenyuck

Opps, I did it again!

Tina

• Imbue
    Imbue

Reborn,

Ignore trolls here like Robert aka YouKnow.

Does anyone read his posts? I really think it's just a wast of space.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Excellent letter. How does it feel to be finally free?

IMHO, Apostates are not interested in dragging people down. On the contrary, we want to shake people out of their WT stupor and get them to realize just what they are pledging their lifetime allegiance to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit