Who am I? -- Isaiah 49:1-6 Answers...

by MDS 35 Replies latest jw friends

• MDS
    MDS

Frenchy:

...I asked questions which you cannot answer because regardless of how you answer them it will demonstrate your position and that is something that you cannot afford to reveal.

You are greatly mistaken.

Frenchy, I can answer your questions. Jehovah God, has revealed, shown me the real "answers." That is why I responded with Hosea 11:1 being fulfilled by way of the first century congregation, God's "Son." The answer is quite unique. You see, Frenchy, my "knowledge" comes directly from God. (See Isaiah 49:2; 50:4; 53:11) Some are on this board, know this. There are some people on this board, that have become greatly familiar with what I teach. They know I can answer.

Isaiah 49:1-6 says:

[1] "Listen to me, O you islands, and pay attention, you national groups far away. Jehovah himself has called me even from the belly. From the inward parts of my mother he has made mention of my name. [2] And he proceeded to make my mouth like a sharp sword. In the shadow of his hand he has hidden me. And he gradually made me a polished arrow. He concealed me in his own quiver. [3] And he went on to say to me: "You are my servant, O Israel, you the one in whom I shall show my beauty."

[4] "But as for me, I said: It is for nothing that I have toiled. For unreality and vanity I have used up my own power. Truly my judgment is with Jehovah, and my wages with my God. [5] And now Jehovah, the One forming me from the belly as a servant belonging to him, has said [for me] to bring back Jacob to him, in order that to him Israel itself may be gathered. And I shall be glorified in the eyes of Jehovah, and my own God will have become my strength. [6] And he proceeded to say: "It has been more than a trivial matter for you to become my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to bring back even the safeguarded ones of Israel; I also have given you for a light of the nations, that my salvation may come to be to the extremity of the earth."

I am the one spoken of above. My teaching comes from God.

For instance, here is something that I said...in fulfillment of Hosea 11:1.

------------quote---------------

The Greek word "Ek-kle-sia" which is derived by combining two different two Greek words together -- "ek," meaning "out," and "Kaleo" meaning "call."...Hence "called out..." -- See Insight on The Scriptures pages 496 -- Volume I.

So the English word "congregation" literally means to be "called out..."

RECAP ON FULFILLMENT -- HOSEA 11:1:

Thus, on this scriptural basis, we can properly say, with the creation and establishment of the, Newly Anointed, First Century "Christian Congregation" at Pentecost, Hosea 11:1 was indeed FULFILLED AGAIN. The actual fulfillment being God's innovative creation of a spiritual "Son"-Nation ... making it a "called out" or "congregation" [Ek-klesia] of people, and giving it full status of being a spiritual "Son," or "Nation," which can now escape from wicked "Egypt," or "Jerusalem" of the first century, with Jehovah's blessings. -- Exodus 4:22, 23; Hebrews 13:13, 14; Revelation 11:8

Yes, ancient "Israel," was replaced by "Spiritual Israel," in fulfillment of Matt. 21:43. So, the "Sonship" of Ancient Israel, was then, transferred, with the New Covenant arrangement, the new contractual agreement between God and His new "son"-nation, that is to spiritual Israel, the christian congregation...the New spiritual "Son" of God, who was now "called out of" spiritual "Egypt" the city and worship of the City of Jerusalem...the place the "Lord was impaled." -- Rev. 11:8

-------end of quote-------

You were not able to refute this fulfillment, were you?

I didn't think so.

So, can I answer your questions?...why yes I can. In fact, I can take this one step further, ... I assure you, there is no question, you have asked on this board, that anyone familiar with what I teach, those present on this board even, CANNOT ANSWER THEMSELVES, no question...completely and scripturally.

You are much mistaken.

BTW, Jesus did debate the Pharisees at times.

So, you want to "debate." "Debate" the scriptures...

But, Frenchy, what does the Bible have to say about such things? Are you really looking at things, spiritually speaking?

"Therefore I desire that in every place the men carry on prayer, lifting up loyal hands, APART FROM WRATH AND DEBATES." -- 2 Timothy 2:8

What did the Bible say about "debates" above, Frenchy?

What did he say?

Jesus told the Sadduccees,

"You know neither the Scripture, nor the Power of God." -- Matthew 22:29

That is you, Frenchy... that is you and your "company."

...But you, sir, are not Jesus. I just thought I would clear that up for you.

Why of course not. I said I was a "christian," right?

A Christian, a follower of Jesus, a footstep follower of Jesus, a member of the New Covenant, like Paul, Peter and other faithful christians of the first century.

So, I don't think I'm Jesus...no, no, no.

I am the "ScapeGoat," ["Escape" goat] the SECOND "goat" mentioned, THE ONE THAT HAD TO BE "ATONED FOR," as specifically mentioned in Leviticus 16:10. "ATONED FOR" BY WAY OF THE FIRST GOAT, Jesus Christ. I am the "second goat," the "live goat," that was sent off into the wilderness, away from the WTS and JWs for a specific period of time, sent away, "ALIVE" to make atonement for Israel...that goat.

How could I be Jesus...why I realize more than anyone, that it was the "sin-atoning" factor of Jesus' blood itself, that brought me BACK TO SPIRITUAL LIFE... and made the SCAPEGOAT ARRANGEMENT possible.

Nothing happens, nothing, without the blood of Jesus, being involved.

So I do not think that I am Jesus. That would be foolish.

I am the one mentioned in Isaiah 49:1-6.

And guess what, I'm not going away, no time soon...a least, as for the Jehovah's Witnesses as a nation are concerned. No, I'm going to be here for APOSTATE modern-day "Israel", as the "Scapegoat," whether they accept or reject. So, get used to it. You are going to see a lot more of me...a lot more. That's before this whole thing is all over. Jehovah God will see to that.

I am pictured in the Bible, literally as the sacrificial entity that "escapes" or "flees from idolatry," the one that leaves the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses because of their practice of "apostasy." Hence, the designation of an "E-scape Goat," or an "E-scape bird." -- See 1 Corinthians 10:14

Actually, Revelation 3:12 speaks of first century christians, forcibly having to leave the "temple" worship or their time, or literally "go out from it" or ESCAPE it, to maintain their spiritual relationship with God, Jehovah. So, Christians too had to "leave," or escape the "temple" worship and arrangements during their day, as shown at Revelation 3:12. This is because of overwhelming, prevailing APOSTASY by the leaders of the nation, after rejecting Jesus. -- See Hebrews 13:13, 14

It is the same today, with modern-day Jehovah's Witnesses, and their "APOSTATE" temple arrangement led by the wicked "Man of Lawlessness," the Governing Body of our modern times. The time has now come for "Israel," Jehovah's Witnesses, to make their "escape", their departure, from modern-day "Babylon the Great", oppressive "Egypt" of our times, yes, modern-day "Jerusalem" of our times! Yes, Jehovah's Witnesses must "ESCAPE" from Babylon, as the scriptures say. -- See Hebrews 13;13, 14; 2 Thess. 2:3-12; Jeremiah 50:8; 51:45; Revelation 11:8; 18:4

Because of the PREVAILING "SIN", LAWLESSNESS, and OUTRIGHT APOSTASY being practiced by the Watchtower Society, Jehovah's Witnesses, entoto are in need of REDEMPTION from their "sins" practiced, under the leadership of the Watch Tower Society and Governing Body, as their leaders. Yes, the nation of Jehovah's Witnesses, all of them, are in need of FORGIVENESS for their heinous practice of sin, IDOLATRY. Footstep followers of Christ, "Christians," cannot "practice sin" and REMAIN under that Christian, Covenant Arrangement! No, they cannot. -- See Hebrews 10:26, 27; 1 John 3:4, 6, 9.

The NEW COVENANT, the one left us by Jesus Christ, is VIOLATED, BROKEN, by all of Jehovah's Witnesses, their practice of idolatry and worship of the Watch Tower Soceity and Governing Body members as "gods," in Jehovah's Temple Arrangement! We have been "MEASURED" and weighted out as being DEFICIENT, spiritually speaking, before our God! JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, as a nation. -- Revelation 11:1; 2 Thess. 2:3-12; Hebrews 10:26, 27

But, Jehovah God has provided. He has foreseen the danger, the outcome of this situation, long ago. He Himself, has made arrangements, for this situation, but only, only if "Israel," is willing. -- Acts 3:18, 21; Romans 11:26, 27; Revelation 10:7

The SACRIFICIAL "LIVE GOAT," or SACRIFICIAL "LIVE BIRD," that does indeed, have sin-atoning, sacrificial powers to take sin away! Specifically, from modern-day "Israel," the Covenanted-Nation that has offended Jehovah God, the ones who are truly in a Covenant Relationship with Him and are thus, "acting wickedly toward that Covenant," as Daniel 11:30 plainly says.

This SPECIAL SACRIFICIAL ARRANGEMENT, is indeed, EMPOWERED by the BLOOD OF JESUS.

Jehovah has provided, the "Escape bird," of Leviticus 14:51, the SECOND "bird" mentioned, the "LIVE BIRD" who was "dipped" [Greek Septugint: "bapto"] in the blood of the FIRST bird, the one that was sacrificed...Jesus Christ.

Thats who I am...scripturally speaking.

I am that one.

I am the one Jehovah God is going to use to make "ATONEMENT" for apostate, backsliding "Israel" of Bible prophecy. -- See Ezekiel 16:59-63.

ALL MODERN DAY "ISRAEL," that's all of Jehovah's Witnesses, 6 million strong, must indeed comply, yes, "Repent," and comply with God's New Arrangement, the "ScapeGoat Arrangement," for remission of sins, forgiveness or sins, or else, experience the full measure of God's Wrath, the "TRAMPLING OF THE NATIONS," the genuine "GENTILE TIMES" of Luke 21:24 ... some "42 months" of terrific, terrible, TRAMPLING, world persecution, by the nations of this world! God's Wrath upon all of "Apostate Israel." (Please see Daniel 7:25; 12:7; Revelation 11:2; 12:6, 14; 13:5) You will receive, one or the other, as a "recompense" for your "behavior" or conduct. One or the other. -- Jeremiah 51:56; Matthew 16:27

I've been fully authorized by God, to call it like it is, following the example of Christ, yes to denounce the worthless, THE FAITHLESS of our number, whom seem to be plentiful on this board. And to commend the irrepressible of our number, THE FAITHFUL, among those us, Jehovah's Witnesses, who are are undeterred by the WTS, and are still, "full of faith." Even those who are righteous from among our number that are "Bible Studies," and persons of interest, who stand up for God's Name and show complete faith.

Luke 18:8 shows us what Jehovah is looking for in "Israel," ... Faith.

Really, anyone, who has dedicated their lives to Jehovah God, should never, ever think, that they can "backslide" from God. Even if the WTS does, Jehovah's Witnesses cannot. As God said, "Send MY SON away so that he can SERVE me. The WTS cannot stop this...as Modern-day "Egypt," or "Babylon the Great." They cannot. -- Exodus 4:23; Eccl. 5:4-7

So, Frenchy, Larc & Company, if you really, want to defeat me, yes, and in front of all of my misguided followers...

Why don't you show from the Bible, that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SCAPEGOAT, an imperfect person, chosen by God, to carry out this role I have outlined above. Now, that would be the best and quickest way to DISCREDIT me, I would think!

But, please do it Scripturally, using the Bible as your textbook...like mentioned at 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.

Show us perhaps, that Jesus Christ himself, IS THAT SECOND GOAT, of Leviticus 16th chapter...thats what everybody else thinks... all the scholars, the WTS, JWs, just about everybody else. You are in good company...plenty of help, books written, and so on.

Now, you've got the weight, all the scholars in your favor. So, use it.

QUESTION: But, remember also to show, why Jesus, a perfect man, is pictured as the "second goat," the "live goat." Yes, WHY WOULD JESUS NEED TO BE ATONED FOR...Why, if he pictured that "live", second sacrificial "goat" ... a perfect man, who does not need any "atonement" for himself? How, could he picture the "second goat" and yet need to be "atoned for," as the Scripture clearly says? -- See Leviticus 16:10.

So, here a challenge for you. ... Now, you know I am "out there on the limb" with this one, Right?

So Frenchy, prove that, and you will have won the battle!

Who knows, you might even convince me to quit this nonsense and go home and "chill."

You never know...

MDS

"Behold it, you SCORNERS, and wonder at it, and vanish away, because I am working a work in your days, a work that YOU WILL BY NO MEANS BELIEVE even if anyone relates it to you in detail." -- Acts 13:41

Edited by - MDS on 4 February 2001 17:18:40

• Deacon
    Deacon

you sir....are sick

• trevor
    trevor

The wiser a person becomes, the more aware he becomes of how little he knows; the more stupid a person is, the more certain about his knowledge. You can judge the stupidity by the certainty. The stupid are very fanatical because they have arrived at ultimate conclusions. And not only have they arrived for themselves, they have arrived for everybody! They want to impose their conclusions on every body, on the whole world.

Socrates in his last days, said 'I only know one thing, that I know nothing." And that was the day he became the greatest wise man the West has yet known.

OSHO

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

MDS:
    "Frenchy, I can answer your questions. --MDS"
    Okay, then please do so. You answer the questions I posed to you and then I will answer yours.

The difference between genius and stpidity is that genius has limits

Edited by - Frenchy on 3 February 2001 8:48:53

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Me thinks you have confused "Scapebird" for "scraped bird".

Now take your medicine and quit trying to leave the cuckoos' nest till you can really fly.

• LDH
    LDH

....the foolish one has become wise in his own eyes.....

;)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

MDS, do you have a cat? If not, I would strongly suggest that you acquire one. There is no creature better than a cat for teaching a person about his true place in the cosmos.

Trust me on this. You are sorely in need of feline wisdom.

• TR
    TR

MDS,

regarding Isaiah 49: 1-6,

I am the one spoken of above

Wow. Do you really think you are a manifestation of a particular being spoken of in the bible? REALLY? You definately are out on a limb. I mean, how do you respond to someone who thinks they are a biblical character?

There are some people on this board, that have become greatly familiar with what I teach. They know I can answer.

I would like to see these ones come to your defense.

TR

Edited by - TR on 4 February 2001 4:23:55

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

TR,

Do you believe that there is anything in the Bible that has anything to do with humans today? Do you believe God has any interest in the six billion people who live on his planet? Do we have any hope other than what human leaders offer knowing that they are powerless to solve any of the myriad of problems humans are faced with?

If your answer is no to the above questions, is it any wonder you find it incredulous that Jehovah could have had written in his word, thousands of years ago, that he would use someone today to deliver his people from oncoming destruction and enable the rest of the world to come to learn that they can have His favor, also!

It must boil down to whether a person really believes the Bible to be God's word or not. It is really a matter of faith in the Universal Sovereign. Can Jehovah write words that anyone can read but don't have the foggiest idea what He's referring to unless, of course, He reveals it? This was discussed under the thread "Can prophesy have more that one fulfillment?" And the board was unanimous that this would be an impossiblity for Jehovah to do. He just doesn't have the 'know how.' I find it very difficult to accept that a JW (ex or not) could possibly limit Jehovah that way.

Do you expect that if Jehovah sends a deliverer to His People that this individual would have to be perfect as was Jesus? There are two outstanding examples of individuals being sent to God's people in the Bible to deliver them and the other person (who is referred to as 'the christ' at Hebrews 11: 23-26) was an imperfect individual. So it shouldn't be hard to believe that God would use another imperfect individual, as this individual would not need to die in order to effect this deliverance, that has already been done.

Of course, this would entail that you accept that God has a people on earth today who are in need of deliverance. If you don't, then what I'm saying is meaningless to you.

bjc

• ianao
    ianao

bjc2012:

I hear what you are saying. Loud and clear. I suppose that Jehovah could send someone to do his will that was NOT a perfect person as Jesus was. The problem comes when an imperfect man makes high claims that HE is that one. With all of his human emotions, his sinful free will, he is to do God's perfect work. Doesn't make sense, so what is needed is FAITH right? Faith it what? God? Sure, you can put your faith in God, absoloutely nothing wrong with that, but by following a HUMAN and allowing him to dictate doctrine and judge another's ascent/descent/destruction you are in reality putting FAITH in the FIGUREHEAD who claims to do the work of God, no matter how many scriptures he recites. You wouldn't defend MDS if you did not BELIEVE that he is who he says he is. This BELIEF is what I have a problem with.

Fact of the matter is, ANYONE (especially those with authorative inclinations) who studies the scriptures enough can conclude that they have been sent forth to do the will of God, ESPECIALLY if they use HUMAN reasoning to put 2+2 together in their own heads and by their own interpretations. Why else do any of these other 'pastors' of other religions answer their 'callings' and start churches? They read some of the same things that MDS reads, and suddenly decide that THEY are doing the will of God. Seriously! I'd bet you would have a fun time trying to convince the Pope that he is the leader of a primary component of 'Babylon the Great'. He would tear your lines of reasoning down, and back it up with scripture from his "complete Bible", apocrypha and all.

This is my personal opinion of the Bible Students and the WTBTS: They kept reading, they kept digging, they suddenly decided that THEY were chosen, since they were the first to come to their conclusions. You can tell by looking at older WT publications. I mean, one issue, they have one stance, then in the next issue, they proclaim something that happend 10 years earlier. Whoops! Let's look at that old issue... Hey! That's not what happened 10 years ago, and that isn't even what they said!

Anyway, I am ranting on. My point is, that we have no way of telling whether or not MDS' claims are up to snuff. He may be, he may not be. I personally am NOT going to put my faith in ANY man-made religious "organization" again. I'm sorry to say, but I would wager that if MDS did not study as much as he does, he would NOT have the inclinations that he does now, that is, assuming that he really believes that he is a prophet. Just as I would not have the inclinations I have now toward computer programming if I had never picked up my AmigaBASIC manual and started re-creating space-invaders on my old A500 computer. THAT is why I call his ideals man-made, because HE is putting them forth, from his noggin, and they are not very different from another man-made organization's musings, namely, the WTBTS. Sorry, but knowing that God's thoughts are higher than any human being alive today, I will NEVER believe that MDS or any other human alive today knows the mind of God. NEVER.

Also, the fact that if MDS is indeed full of it and he is NOT who he claims to be, it will be on his AND his follower's heads for sharing in his works of iniquity.

If I am wrong, and MDS IS who he says he is, on judgement day, if I am asked why I did not heed his words, I will explain WHY I didn't from a scriptural standpoint. If that explanation is unacceptable, then I will be destroyed, and I WON'T be around to worry about anything, now will I?

Tell me something bjc, (when, IMO) MDS makes his first "mistake" or "mis-prediction", who's fault will it be? Will it be MDS' fault for being an imperfect human, or will it be God's fault for leading him in the wrong direction? Maybe the old route will be taken, and it would be YOUR fault for reading too much into what he says.

This uncertainty forces MY logic to that of a neutral, or even negative position regarding MDS. I refer to the counsel that Jesus gave to his disciples regarding the Etheopian Eunich (I cannot spell today either!) I also refer to the warning that Jesus gave of false prophets/teachers that would come on the basis of his name.

If these are considered "satanic reasonings" then so be it. You have the right to YOUR OWN OPINION regarding these matters, as do I. We are both responsible for our actions.

Edited by - ianao on 4 February 2001 15:6:42

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit