Hi to EVERYONE, I LOVE being here in JWN land with y'all! & Family UPDATE

by Newly Enlightened 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Hi to everyone on here, my name is Kim, I have been on here anonymously for about 6 months now giving our family's story. If any of you haven't read my daughter Gojira's post about the latest, here's the updates. The witch hunt is on....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/246388/3/The-time-is-near-for-my-families-crucification

My husband has quit 'lurking' over my shoulder when I post here and he just signed up as a new member, he will be using the name Brother of the Hawk.

But I want to tell all of you how much our family has appreciated all of you, for your kind words & support. I know most of you have been dealing with family & friends issues yourself. But I think together, we can all survive this horrible cult.

I am also trying to convince a dear friend of ours, to quit being a 'lurker' and sign up and be a member because he has alot to add. He is the one that brought up TTATT to us last year and has been thru hell the past 2.5 years himself.

The Gestapo is after us in a 'witch-hunt' frenzy but we just keep ignoring their messages and phone calls. But now with G'ma offended that my Hubby told her Jehovah is not God's true name she is calling all our friends and family and telling them we have gone apostate.

They are 'unfriending' me on Facebook and scattering so fast it's like watching cockroaches when you turn the light on.

K

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey Great your here.I think your example of cockroaches is so true.
    in the light they run just as do those who were trapped as we were in mindcontrol
    Glad hubby is joining the board... its out Family now... We dont have to all agree
    Just show love & understanding of each others problems.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Good Morning Kim! It's nice to know your real name. When I read your up-date post, about getting shunned, and your daughter and SIL, being written off FB, by so called "Friends", I wanted to write, Welcome to the Club". lol Your illustration is apt about long time JW friends, who now scatter like cockroaches when the light is turned on.

Here...we know, basically, what everyone has gone through so we can be kindred spirits and support for each other. This is a wonderful site, that I truly appreciate being a part of. I can show up, when I feel like it, comment if I want. And don't have to say amen (agree) with anything if I don't want to. Yay freedom!

Just Lois...not ready to tell you my real name...

• Pterist
    Pterist

Welcome and greetings from sunny Florida

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you. I've read several stories on here of how everyone who dares to have a critical or independent thought is crucified by family & friends.

I knew this would happen. Jesus even told his followers that they would be persecuted & HATED because of His name. Gojira & I have been grieving and upset because it appears that we have lost my Mom. We thought she was seeing TTATT and was even agreeing with me and calling and telling me things that were being said at the meetings she didn't agree with. But sadly, she let my sister dictate to her that we were to have no further contact.

Love & peace to all and we're glad to be here! And away from the that mind control cult!

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

SOrry to hear about your mom. Siblings put a lot of pressure on the parents. How JWs have put family members in such a rug a war is so sad. They cannot even own that they break up families. Keep strong the life knowing TTATT is so much more rewarding, and remember all us here understand and will happily listen to your family experiences

My tablet changed tug a war to rug a war.

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome to you both!

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Sorry about the witch hunt. Mine is steadily coming for me. Take solice in the fact your family is supporting you. It is more than many get. I have to indulge the elders for the time being because of my wife still being in. It is hell. I certainly wish i could just not take the calls. it is actually the advise I give others!

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Nice to hear NE! I do really like the XJV communities...we share a lot of common experience! I fist entered the Swedish/Scandiavian community of XJW's, but since almost a year I have been writing here also.

It is a lot of nice people here, and I think I have been moore confident to dare to write in english now!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Newly Enlightened, I am glad that you and your family awakened together. At least you can go out with your family making new friends and having fun instead of going out in FS to count time.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit