A Mormon manages to awaken from mind control with a little help from Jehovah's Witnesses...

by cedars 45 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

A brilliant, honest, well presented video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S4hqkIIZ5A

Cedars

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

So no more majic underwear ?

Rub a Dub

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

Interesting story! I like how he was trying to find a logical reason for why JWs are persecuted. I never thought JWs destroyed families until I was on the other side.

• Tater-T
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There was an example given in a recent WT about a Mormon who became a JW. The irony was that this new JW left the Mormon faith because they could not answer his questions. The Mormon leaders said that he should wait for the " light to get brighter."

Sadly, the person who made this video rushed ahead of God's Mormon Organization..

• moshe
    moshe

No religion or human belief is safe from the effects of confirmation bias-- JWs and Mormons have a lot invested in their religion--consequently, it is very hard to get them to objectively look at negative information .

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Great presentation internet is gonna bring these psychos down too many good videos out there including all yours Ceders.

Keep up the good work!

• Londo111
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The whole series is great...

If you are feeling especially bold, e-mail the link to the first one to all of your JW contacts with a note he finds the real truth later on in the series

• happy@last
    happy@last

Excellent find Cedars, I watched all the series except number 5 as it's blocked in the UK. Thank you for pointing it out. It's amazing the similarities there are between JW and LDS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit