New May Awake! Am I being unreasonable or does this sound crazy!?

by toweragent 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jgnat
  • Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

“My friends usually walk me home after dark, but one evening I was so tired I decided to call a taxi. The driver didn’t take me home. Instead, he drove me to a desolate beach, where he tried to rape me! I screamed with all my might, and he backed off. When he came toward me again, I drew my small .357 revolver from a concealed holster and fired two rounds of 125 gr. JHPs into his chest, just as my instructor taught me to do at the range. In the past I had often thought, ‘How can screaming and shooting someone help?’ But I’ve learned that it works!”—AMANDA

Amanda's approach is better. She screamed a warning to Bad Bob which, if heeded, would have saved his scrungy seedy little ass. Undaunted, he continued his assault and was struck down by Jehovah, not to mention the hot .357 rounds launched from her Ruger LCD. The fireballs that erupted from the barrel were the last things Bad Bob saw in his sorry life. Amanda knew that the use of a weapon to secure her honor was clearly upheld not only in the Mosaic Law, but in Christian tradition. She also had learned a valuable lesson as a child in one of the many books she had been allowed to read before her family joined the Jehovah's Witnesses. It was, simply: God Helps Those Who Help Themselves!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit