i hve conculded that All religions all mind controlling and the same..thy all hve 'issues' non is perfect...just pick one hope u dnt get to entangled in its webs..

by Chichi89 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Chichi89
    Chichi89

i think thy are all the same..th base logistics of how thy run thier affairs n worship is the same..

thy ar all man made..all mind controlling..if religion is a big part of your life jus pick one and deal with its crap.coz its gonna be there.!

.its jus not th jw,th catholics ,the muslims thy jews ,th mushroomming ministries th list in endles..

am just sayin

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I agree chichi. It's all about control.

They all seem to believe in some imaginary friend in the sky. A murderous scumbag on a flying horse. A talking snake and other nonsense.

They all seem to believe in the 'god' that they were brought up to believe in depending on which era you live also.

Religion is sickening. God is some looney that says: 'Love me and worship me or I'll kill you!' I deny god. God doesn't exist and neither should religion!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Dead right!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Is your boyfriend of the same mind? It will help if you two have worked this stuff out.

I don't think all churches are the same. Many allow you to leave with no consequences. Few have excommunication rules as harsh as the Jehovah's Witness disfellowshipping.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well said Punky ! Orgainised religions exist for the benefit of the men that run them (Women rarely get a look in at the top of any religion).

Religions were invented by men for men, and mainly for reasons of powerful control.

Stay away from any organised religion. Even small "House Churches" are open to being dominated by one control freak.

If you have freedom, value it, don't do anything that will restrict that freedom, it is far too valuable.

• designs
    designs

Thor will never let you down.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Agreed, Punk......agreed. The thing that always gets me is that witnesses say......"oh I fear God.......but it isn't a morbid fear......it is one of reverence! I fear displeasing him." They try to liken it to a small boy having a reverential fear of displeasing his father.

Bullshit. My daughters don't want to displease me. But in the event they do.....they know that I will still always be there for them and that my love will never be withdrawn. On the other hand......displeasing God results in him killing you at Armageddon. Exactly how is that reverential fear and NOT morbid fear????????

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

God is in the eye of the beholder.

Get it out with optrex!

• spirituk
    spirituk

we should stop criticize reriligions ,we already know that are bad for people . we have to take actions against them . words only dont seem to help. we have to consider what actions we can take in order to free humanity of this heavy harmful poisonous burden . the solution exits we just havent thinked of it yet . can you share your thoughts on any possible actions to take against religion and cults?

• happy@last
    happy@last

I would agree with jnat, not all are the same. The underlying belief system might be, but the degree in which it is mind controlling is definitely not the same. In most religions you will find extremists or orthodox believers, and these have cult methods, but the general John or Jo in the street who says they are catholic or protestant doesn't make every decision based on their religious beliefs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit