The CO asked for money tonight at the meeting.

by life is to short 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This organization (god's solemnly chosen) is so full lies and deceit, its astounding at times that people still belong to it.

Why ?

Because branches have millions stored collecting interest in banks.

ie. Canadian branch has 60 million as stated in a government sponsored web site for non-profit organizations.

ie. UK branch has over 70 million GBP most likely holding in a high interest gain account

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I thought someone wrote about the Society begging for money via their Circuit Overseer a month or so ago. The thread mentioned the Circuit Overseer was angry the friends were not ponying up enough cash to cover the valuable magazines. You are not the only one hearing about the begging COs asking for money. It's common all over the United States right now, the company-men are getting angry how selfish the friends are with their "valuable things" and are not giving enough funds each month.

• mP
    mP

What i dont understand is why does this and other CO ask for money if he doesnt get any ? In the end he knows 99% is going to NYC. THey must realise its all a scam and yet they continue to ask.

• pearlsister
    pearlsister

Life is to sort : last visit we had of the CO was about donations as well... I was surprised how much of his talk was dedicated

to that subjet.. I was thinking : "they did not get enough with the REal State sell in NYC " ??

Pearl

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wasblind-

I may not get there but that's not gonna stop me storing up treasures in heaven.

Either that, or I could build a new grain store.

What do you think?____Erbie

I hear you erbie

You sound like a very charitable man regaurdless of any reward

As for me. I'm tired of givin' free rides to my nieghbor

she been promisin' me gas money from God that I ain't got yet

She got mad wit' God herself when he didn't pay up and she had to

• Bella15
    Bella15

The US is the only country I think where money just lays on the street..pennies, dimes, even quarters...I always pick it up and put it in MY pocke...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit