Does the GB really care if the organization collapses?

by Driving Force 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

I am sure that the GB does not care about the R&F JW. It does not care about the organization collapsing overnight.

Why do I say this?

In 2013 the organization declared that the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" consisted only of the seven member of the GB. This was declared as new light.

We all know from Watchtower Doctrine that all the theocratic material possessions on earth are there to be administered by the Faithful and Discreet Slave, now consisting of just seven men.

After taking over all property and extra cash from all congregations on the whole planet, which amounts to at the very least US$ 50 billion, they are in a great position if every one leaves, they can just share the cash between themselves.

But so long as more cash is coming in than going out, they will continue to try and coerce even more money from the members. This should increase over the coming years, maybe they introduce tithing.
    All in all they do not care. When I watch the videos on JW Broadcasting, I do not see one single bit of sincerity, when one of the GB members speaks.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

After taking over all property and extra cash from all congregations on the whole planet, which amounts to at the very least US$ 50 billion, they are in a great position if every one leaves, they can just share the cash between themselves.

the GB does not care about the R&F JW. It does not care about the organization collapsing overnight.

I think your right!

Image result for laughing to the bank pic

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE
    I don't think cults are that simple to define in every situation. I really do feel that at least some of the heavies in the org really believe that they are god's channel, the true religion. It is not just about money otherwise this cult would've closed down years ago.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I suspect they are trying to sustain it. Clearly there are issues with cashflow or they would not have had to strip every Cong of their cash and there wouldn't be the need to fleece the sheep with their "voluntary" Assm Hall fees and CO Ins/Car fees, etc etc They are groveling for cash.

Can anyone say "Lawsuits"? I suspect there are aplenty coming down the pipeline"?

Doc

• Driving Force
    Driving Force
    @ XBEHERE

I think almost every JW believes/believed at some time that it is God's channel, otherwise they would not have been baptized.
    You are right cults are not that easy to define. Certainly before the introduction of the Slave being the GB, what I postulated could not be true, but this situation has only been apparent for about two years. The GB are not dumb, they know what they are doing.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Kind of a redundant nonsensical question isn't ?

Got to keep mind that the GB men are receiving their living financial support from the WTS.

They live a life of pleasure and privilege as they get to travel around the world ,

everything they consume to food, clothing , medical, dental is all paid for by the WTS.

and since most of the men are in their 60's and up this is their retirement financial support.

If you were in their position would like to see all of that crumble down and taken away ?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The fact is that the WTS has never been as rich as it exist today in its entire history.

They are planning to sustain that wealth by real estate transactions and other financial investments .

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

@ Finkelstein

You are right, but you have to admit they appear to be getting desperate.

Closing branches, reducing printing, selling all in NY, taking away everything from the congregations, there is definitely an agenda with all this.

Great how they are now building their geriatric retirement palace.

• Driving Force
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

since most of the men are in their 60's and up this is their retirement funding support.

If you were in their position would like to see all of that crumble down and taken away ?

If I had sacrificed all my life to the WT and eventually became a GB and never had an opportunity to pay into social security or some retirement fund or get an education to support myself.

And if my wife depended on me financially, medically, and all my support system depended on me being loyal to the WTS, what would I do if I woke up to TTATT in my 50s or 60s? Would I become an apostate and get myself and my wife kicked out on the curb with no one to help us in any way? All family and friends would shun us.

I would keep my mouth shut and live the life of pleasure and privilege and travel around the world and let the WTS pay for me and my wife’s food, clothing , medical, and dental until we died.

The GB today is different from the GB of yester-years. They are inundated with tons of information regarding 607-1914. They know they don’t have the truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit