long time lurker (3-4 years) first time poster

by Patient-dude 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Patient-dude
    Patient-dude

Hey I have come to love some of the discussions on here and the information. I am currently awake and have no plans to fade, in my case I am patient enough to in time become an elder to at least help the younger friends here in my area, in the sense of helping them wake up/if elder have their back.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Welcome

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Patient Dude - Welcome to JWnet!

If you can stay inside the Org while knowing all the sick stuff and lies they do and become an elder then you have a stronger stomach than many of us. Like lots here, I did the elder thing for awhile but finally got out.

Good luck!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome! A very noble cause. Not everyone has the stomach for it and it can be an emotional rollercoaster. But if you can help even one person, then it will be worth it!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Hi, and welcome along x

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Welcome.

Noble intention, I hope it works out for you.

Seems to be a lot of junk to put up with to finally get appointed ... then ... get kicked out for speaking against the Org ... couldn't you help more from the outside? Whatever works I suppose.

Best wishes in whatever you choose.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

ahhh - hmmm - does the word hypocrisy mean anything to you ?

• jgnat
    jgnat

To each their own way, Villagegirl. May there be thousands of ways of mentally and physically exiting the WTS.

Patient-dude, how do you plan on handling the public talks?

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Welcome! You definitely have a stronger stomach than most of us. Don't feel badly if eventually you have to barf and get out.

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit