Creative Revenge

by Roberta804 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

I love this topic.... stole it from a female talk radio host Dr. Sonia Freeman in the Chicago area decades ago. Think and post a creative (not damaging, violent, or illegal) action that would piss off those who shun us. Here is an example: Many years ago when my hubby was still an elder he collected the mail for the KH. 1 years after we left we came across some of the old mail that fell behind some furniture. One was a writing pen advertising company. "Send no money now, pay upon shipment." It was to put your company's or church's name and address, phone number on one hundred writing pens for $10. There were several styles to chose from, flowers, colors and red, white and blue strips and stars. It was already pre-printed with the KH information. So I checked the patriotic one and stuck it in the mail (no postage required).

I have often wondered what they did will all those Patriotic Jehovah Witness writing pens.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Roberta this is an interesting notion...Nearly all of us have had dreams of seeking revenge on our former captors, Watchtower Inc.!

• watson
    watson

I hear the best revenge is to just move on.

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Oh have some fun Watson..... you can dream can't you?

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Here is one that I heard of.... well after I left....same KH.

They had installed their first computer with AOL service back when it used phone lines charged by the minute. Someone left it on over an DC week. I wonder what their bill was.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

For me the best " revenge " is no longer contributing money. If every conscious witness would stop contributing, they would feel great! If you are the Wife, and you do the bills then it's a piece of cake. If you are the Husband and have not been too involved, then you may have to get creative. I just started taking more of an interest, of course my wife loves it. She feels all warm and fuzzy I guess.. I know that sounds mean, but this is war. So I just use the same $20 bill over and over. I say, " I have $20, do you have anything to add along with it? " My wife may give me $10, $20, $30. Then I take care of it. It goes in a stash that I have been working on for a couple of months. It adds up. Especially when our expenses at home are lower because the Wifey feels that we can make up for the last time when we couldn't contribute as much. I have a nice litte nest egg growing as we speak.

I can't do anything about gas money, unfortunately. As long as the wife is active in service then that bill will exist. I don't have to give them extra! If the WTBTS keeps demanding more $, then we will have a family worship night about contributions. Then I will unveil my plan which involves a Dave Ramsey style envelope system. Money goes in until the designated meeting night, usually Thursday, then I will take care of it!

TAKE THE POWER BACK!!!!

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

DataDog

That is so good. Very creative indeed! And you get money to boot!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Thanks, you guys, for the laughs!

Just Lois

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

At the last few assemblies before I got out I used to tell wifey I was going to "contribute 20" and then go over and put in two dimes. This way she knew we had ponied up the $$$ or else she would have done it lol!

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I don't know if this was a "revenge", but it was anyhow a bit creative!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit