Recorded Judicial Meeting by 19 year old

by BlindersOff1 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Could he be doing a caricature of a apostate

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Yes there was some ulterior motives in his recording these. Don't we all have a few of those lol?? And his videos and his behavior are not perfect.

Yet the WT Corps are destroying families and killing people through their blood policies. It's also allowing pedophiles to mix with families and children in its congregations and molest some of them, and it gains these perverts respect due to the elders hiding their pasts from everyone in the KH, even if they are done molesting.

Does that merit more of these videos? Does it justify more recordings of their "secret inquiries?"

I say YES! Yo dice Si se puede! (Just felt like busting out my iffy Spanish...)

This fellow should be applauded as he has added yet another brick in the wall against this harmful cult!

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

I also appreciated your recorded JC "RayPublisher"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imXHdRRONxc

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I think this lad of 19 years of age who was baptized at fourteen did a commendable job of defending himself in this kangaroo court setting.

Ethan, I believe is his name, has not only balls but witt.

He accomplished what he set out to do. And what was that? He brought out just how inadequate and disappointing the WT's Judicial System is. A Judicial System which in no way reflects the mind of Christ, but the mind of a bunch of buffoons.

And then at the end Ethan does the only decent thing......invites the JC out to dinner! Priceless!

I give it a !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit