• Terry
    Terry

Showoff.

• irondork
    irondork

tag.

• Quendi
    Quendi

As more time goes by, the Internet will play a larger role in bringing down this cult. It is no longer a matter of having the Society’s older publications being made available to anyone and thus exposing its many past errors. Now the discussions taking place during their star chamber proceedings are being put online as well. This has to be the Society’s worst nightmare.

Clearly, the elders serving on this judicial committee have lost all power of objective thought. They can’t think for themselves but only what the organization tells them to believe. This experience was so much like my own. When I challenged the elders on my committee to support their assertions from the Bible, they quickly got angry. This showed me that the organization’s assertions about being divinely sanctioned and supported were completely false.

Quendi

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

This Judicial meeting video was recording in 19 parts on YouTube with every other segment being commentary

by Anondude2

Here is his channel where all the other vids are http://www.youtube.com/user/AnonDude2/videos?flow=grid&view=0

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I watched these beginning in March 2012. I was amazed at the abiity of this young man to out wit , remain calm, keep polite, and yet still keep on point with most of his topics. He is one very smart dude. I hope he does well in his life. It seems if he keep on his path of using his given talents in wit and intelligence, he will go far. His scarcasim is sometimes too much to handle for me, but hey, he's 19 for goodness sakes. He made more sense, used more logic, researched more topics with real thought, than many 40 or 50 year olds I know

AnonDude2. I sure do admire your ability to present your hearings on yourtube and for your continued presence on the net.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Terry, Here's to more showoffs with the guts that Anondude2 has!

We need more and more and more of these appearing on youtube.

I was facinated and watched and listened while sitting on the edge of my chair for the next installment. It was fantstic.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

He also has a facebook page .

The artwork at the beginning of vids is all original by the vid maker .

• truthlover
    truthlover

He did handle the elders really well but when I saw him puffing on the cigar, like a little kid who had won an argument with mommy, kinda took away his professionalism in dealing with the situation.

but now I guess, he can do what he wants.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I've heard these before. AnonDude totally put their elders in their place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit