Watchtower fail Two older sisters find dating site on line

by solomon 20 Replies latest jw friends

• solomon
    solomon

Two of the older sisters in our hall both widows were looking on line for the jw.org site and were talking at the hall about how they have a jw singles

meetup site on the jw.org web site. They obviously were on the wrong site but didn't know the difference. one of them is talking about getting an i

phone

for service but has never owned a computer or a cell phone

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

That's awesome. They're gonna get laid!

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

they gave up part of INFORMATION CONTROL.... epic fail.. for CULT 101..IMO

tic tic tock... the dubs will be embracing new light from many angles now LOL

• sir82
    sir82

That's hysterical!

And that is what is so odd about the Society's sudden emphasis on using JW.org. They have to know that virtually everyone 60 & over is going to stumble upon a "wrong" site by accident, and virtually everyone under 60 is going to stumble across a "wrong" site by perhaps not so much an accident.

• Gayle
    Gayle

The fact is, after 30 yrs old, there aren't very many available single male JWs. If there is, there's plenty pickings of much younger gals for them.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

they gave up part of INFORMATION CONTROL.... epic fail.. for CULT 101..IMO

Yup, but at this point they had no choice. Super epic fail.

And I'd like to wish those sisters the best of luck with their respective, mic-handling, 30-hour-pioneering, bookroom inventory-ing young bucks
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

As long as the sisters stay away from trying to explain the overlapping generation teaching or allowable blood fractions, they should be fine.

Rub a Dub

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    The fact is, after 30 yrs old, there aren't very many available single male JWs. If there is, there's plenty pickings of much younger gals for them.

Actually (at least on the East and West Coasts) there are a fair number of late 20's - early-30's single brothers... of course they're all recently divorced from the J-dub wives they married between 18 and 21. Hope you like step-kids and are ready to deal with the crazy J-dub ex-wife who's still in the same circuit!!

Seriously, the number of "Round 2" J-dub weddings I've been to in the last couple of years is unreal. Do I have to buy them a wedding gift if I got one from their first wedding?? (Just kidding.)

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Solomon - Tell the sisters to check out JW Match, there's a fine, spiritual African brother that's looking for a mate, his spelling is absolutely horrible, but he's looking for a fine spiritual sister to watch TV with and sing Kingdom songs with. . . . now there's a catch !!

• jgnat
    jgnat

That's what I've been sayin'. Get your Witness grandma an iPad for Christmas, Mother's Day, any excuse at all. It's approved now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit