Cold Fusion Update: NASA

by metatron 28 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" If there was cheap safe energy technology all the major players would be fighting to get a monopoly on it and get it to market as fast as possible, not "surpressing" it for nefarious purposes of using expensive outdated technology that has a ridiculous overhead cost. "

This statement is in error. The major players supress new tech until such time as they have positioned themselves, not mankind, to benefit financially. This is how the real world operates. Planned obsolescence is the name of the game. If it aint broke, don't fix it. Business as usual, ect...

The tech available to you is carefully crafted spin-off technology. If anyone really belives that the I-phone that a teenager can use, or the Stealth Bomber, or Google Earth is the epitome of technology available, then you live in la-la land. You get most of your tech in the form of leftovers from the Military. If you do not believe that Elite Companies run by " old money " deliberately supress technology then just open your eyes.

Watch the movie " Tucker " or the documentary " Who killed the electric car?" or read about the history of GE and the DC/AC race for supremacy. Any new tech will not be released by just anyone because entire dynasties are riding on the future of energy. You and I will not attain cold fusion in our garage. If we did, and we were dumb enough to talk about it, we would be ridiculed. If we attempted to prove it, we would be another heart attack victim or victim of a random robbery.

I bet no one knows about Jack Nicholson's hydrogen car. The clip has been removed from Youtube. He was all excited at the time. Hydrogen is after all, extremely abundant, and can be made cheaply and safely through many processes, like solar power or even chemically. during the Civil War hydrogen was chemically manufactured in the field for spy baloons! So where is that car? Surely no one would intentionally supress something like that in favor of less practical ways, like fossil fuels, just because they were making trillions of dollars in the meantime?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Bohm , you are dishonest.

Says the guy that starts calling names when someone points out that his favorite conspiracy theories have holes big enough to drive a truck through...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

This statement is in error. The major players supress new tech until such time as they have positioned themselves, not mankind, to benefit financially.

You are in error. I work in technology, quite a bit in the energy sector. They are racing to get something new. You, not being in that field or work, have zero idea what you are talking about.

• bohm
    bohm

How am I dishonest?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

EP, please... You co-workers may be great people, but the system is flawed. If you really believe that Companies do not deliberately ride a particular gravy train until they are forced to change because of new legislation, or because they are finally in place to benefit from the new tech then you are mistaken.

The reason that we drive what we do, is because the Great Houses will not pauperize themselves. Wal-Mart started making healthier food available, not because it was the right thing to do, but because they are a business. Once it made monetary sense they changed, but not before. I am not saying that everyone or every Corporation is corrupt, but cash is king. When it come down to the Bush families survival, or yours, you lose everytime.

Take lighting legislation for example. Who doesn't know certain bulbs are bad, and should not be in a landfill? Why have changes taken sooo long? Money, that's why. When there are trillions to be made and a corporation to protect then things become dicey. It is no longer a choice between right and wrong. Politics takes over.

You can build your own electric car and drive it all day long. If you threaten the Big Boys, you will be shut down. They are going to get the money for that, not you. The Fat Cats read from the same book. Just like the GB, they are the boss of you. Changes come through them and you are to be grateful. Changes do not come from you, period. You will be a stain on the treads of the big machine if you get in the way.

• soontobe
    soontobe
    You are in error. I work in technology, quite a bit in the energy sector. They are racing to get something new.

Whoever successfully markets something like this would be rich beyond the dreams of avarice.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" Whoever successfully markets something like this would be rich beyond the dreams of avarice. "

Exactly, and it won't be you.

• soontobe
    soontobe

What is the point of your comment, DATA-DOG?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

EP, please... You co-workers may be great people, but the system is flawed. If you really believe that Companies do not deliberately ride a particular gravy train until they are forced to change because of new legislation, or because they are finally in place to benefit from the new tech then you are mistaken.

Please, indeed. You will have to beg harder to get me to believe that monumental error in thinking. And you'll have to figure out how to explain the rapid rate that technology is changing things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit