IMPROMPTU APOSTAFEST in DFW area this Sunday Feb 24 1pm

by Terry 33 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods
    we're too far away but i hope ya'll have a good time
    james Woods glad you have kept the wibble spirit tell TSG cat to keep up the good work

The Wibble still lives in another fragment of the universe. The Wibble cannot be frozen. The TSG Cat has assured this by manipulation of the fragments. She now sleeps peacefully. She was, of course, adopted. There will be Korean BBQ at the Wibble apostafest. We miss the Monkey, but he is climbing the mountains of Tibet.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

The monkey will be really sorry that he missed the korean BBQ. I hope he has a good map or a sherpa and that he reaches enlightenment at the top of the mountain.

Wibble is like a giant squid

• ambersun
    ambersun

I am on the other side of the pond so can't make it . I hope someone takes videos to put on utube so at least those of us who can't come can feel part of it by watching the videos

• Terry
    Terry

I was thinking of doing some iPhone videos. But then, I'll have to make certain it is okay for everybody. Don't want to "out" anybody who isn't in any position to be seen.

I still have no idea how many are going to show up.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Dang it, already have plans.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Wibble is like a giant squid

Indeed.

Wibble is like that, and more.

Wibble is Wibble.

• designs
    designs

Happy A-Fest -Day

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I just have to take a boat or a plane or a floatplane or a ship and a car or a ship with a car, then step on the gas, through the mountains and valleys and rivers and lakes, blue skies, cloudy skies, past blinding snow storms or just plain snow, sleet or hail, hail a taxi or take the bus, watch for Moose or Elk or heavy rain or fog, even Deer in your headlights, because Terry is having a Party and its going to be fun!

So sorry Terry. I really wish I could be there. Maybe next time.

Just Lois In The North Pacific

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I just have to take a boat or a plane or a floatplane or a ship and a car or a ship with a car, then step on the gas, through the mountains and valleys and rivers and lakes, blue skies, cloudy skies, past blinding snow storms or just plain snow, sleet or hail, hail a taxi or take the bus, watch for Moose or Elk or heavy rain or fog, even Deer in your headlights, because Terry is having a Party and its going to be fun!

I do not know if anyone else has sensed this - but the above was the true Wibble. TSG Cat confirms.

Nancy Drew was right.

The true Wibble lives on.

• Terry
    Terry

So sorry Terry. I really wish I could be there. Maybe next time.

Just Lois In The North Pacific

But, Lois--Superman will be there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit