IMPROMPTU APOSTAFEST in DFW area this Sunday Feb 24 1pm

by Terry 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

9 hour drive, 630 miles.....doable, but dang it! Too bad I have to work Monday morning, I would so totally come! I would love meeting some of you guys in person

G

• Terry
    Terry

Now that we know who can't come............

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I'll be there in spirit

• Terry
    Terry

Today is Wednesday and in a few days more those of you who can make it can get a close up look

at the flesh and blood incarnation of the real people behind the avatars and posts that appear on JW-n.

I've been to a few of these Apostafests and it never ceases to amaze how NORMAL you folks are!

Why should I be surprised?

Well, for one thing, you are APOSTATES! The fiend, Satan, grips you in his smoking, hairy paw!

Or, so we are led to believe.

But, seriously--it is a comfort to know that anybody who was once a JW can recover and live a normal life!

• talesin
    talesin

bttt

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

...it is a comfort to know that anybody who was once a JW can recover and live a normal life!

Amen to that Brother!

• Terry
    Terry

I've been reading a great new book about Scientology: GOING CLEAR. There are many ex-Scientologists who have a difficult time

coping when they leave their organization in much the same way as ex-JW's.

Scientologists shun as well.

I guess we can be grateful that the GB doesn't hunt down and harass former members and engage in scurrilous lawsuits and false arrests like the Scientology leaders do.

We've got it GOOD compared to those folks.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

we're too far away but i hope ya'll have a good time

james Woods glad you have kept the wibble spirit tell TSG cat to keep up the good work

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Have a wonderful time!!! Wish I could be there!

Coffee

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wish I could come. Have a great time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit