Watchtower Cult Shuts Down Websites To Coverup Pedophilia Letters

by Bangalore 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Pterist
    Pterist

Marked

• Terry
    Terry

They gave instructions that all copies of the old 1950's book "From Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained" , the peachy coloured book, should be collected together and returned to H.Q for pulping.

Why do that ?

That book had a smooth clean shaved Jesus!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I remember a confidential letter back in the late 80's that told the elders about what to do if they have legal search warrents, and what to do with congregation records. I felt the contents of this secret letter which I felt at the time was a dangerous letter that could get the WT in lots of trouble. But can't remember the details of the letter.

• label licker
    label licker

Or just last year behind bethel headquarters the brothers were made to tear the red covers off the live forever in paradise book and the paper was going to a recycle manufacturer. There was a huge pile out back, we saw it!

Or the fact when we learned of this site and were discovering the truth about the truth, we asked some of the questions to an elder and his reply was " are you going to keep it to yourselves?" and we said yes. He told us you wouldn't want to tell anyone especially new ones or spiritually weak ones of our findings. He told us if we have anymore questions to only come to him but when we did he would be surprised and tell us he would get back to us but never did. Instead the cobe cornered us and wanted to know if we were doubting that there's a faithful and discreet slave. That was nine months ago and our last time we were in the hall and NOONE, no elders have come to see us. I think we got thrown away like those outdated letters. They want us forgotton and that's fine with us.

• Hillary
    Hillary

Label Licker, Can you please give more details on the tearing up of the red paradise book and sending it to recycling? Did that happen while you were at bethel? You personally saw/participated? When did that book go out of print? Anymore details u can provide, as I find that fascinating. Thanks in advance

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Or just last year behind bethel headquarters the brothers were made to tear the red covers off the live forever in paradise book and the paper was going to a recycle manufacturer

LOL! gives real meaning to the term we use form time to time here: LITRATRASH

Oz

• label licker
    label licker

Hi Hillary,

The elder that told us lived there. We were only day workers that turned out to be weekend workers and sometimes extra days during the week. It was onlly the brothers that were allowed the job of taking the red hard covers off the books. He said they were the live forever in paradise book. We had to drive past where they were doing this to get to our job in food pro. Visitors wouldn't be able to see any of this for it was way behind the main building and all the garages behind the main building. They weren't allowed back there.

It was an older publication for I had never read it. Older than nine years ago. That's how long we were in and I never studied it. Sorry, that's all we were told, Hillary.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Change Name: If you don't believe there are letters out there they want hidden, try Googling the now infamous "Murder Letter"

A JW on the run who had committed murder was in a Florida congregation. The letter is more concerned with him having been seen smoking, rather than being a killer. The Elders are told not to report him to the authorities as this could have life changing consequences for his family.

Find it yourself.

Also the congo where the Society was determined to DF a couple, but each charge they suggested the elders use was unproved. The WT just kept trying to find something they could DF them for. This used to be on a website "Disfellowshipped.com".

Find it yourself.

Of course if you are a true blue JW, you will not. Most witnesses want other people to do their research, then close their eyes when the evidence is put in front of them.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit