Help with part on service meeting.

by msconcerned 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sandy N
    sandy N

Please help were i can get comments on weekly bible for theocratric ministry school and presentattion for talk no 3 and 4 for the 2013

• sandy N
    sandy N

Please help were i can get comments on weekly bible for theocratric ministry school and presentattion for talk no 3 and 4 for the 2013

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hi sandy N.

Have you tried JWBrothers?

LOL. They even had a public talk I gave on there.

• Newly Enlightened
  • Newly Enlightened
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

MSC, can you record your talk and post it on Youtube for all us?

It's going to be difficult to do a neutral talk since WTB$ has brought most of this persecution on themselves.

One of those links in that article quotes a psychologist [? probably slaughtered the spelling] as saying that JW's are raising a new generation of serial killers

• blondie
    blondie

So this is not a part on the service meeting, but the school.................the February 2013 KM has the material for those talks, can you share it here.

• msconcerned
    msconcerned

NE - Sorry about that, computer issues... http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nrk.no%2Fnyheter%2Fnorge%2F1.10651396&act=url

Thanks but this is fairly recent, what i want was back in the early 90's.

Blondie - Yes this is the first part on the service meeting, (15 min) "preach the word in troublesome season" I have already studied the part but i wanted a more objective overview of what happened in norway but cannot find anything. Oh well i will do my best.

• msconcerned
    msconcerned

By the way the part is from the 2012 yearbook.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I didn't read all the PDF's, but the following ex-JW site has the story and if you go to the link, it provides PDF files of the story from regular news sources.

http://ex-jw.com/norwegian-media-exposes-watchtower-scandals

Beginning in early December, Norwegian newspapers, magazines and television station have decided to take on the powerful Watchtower Society and expose its unpleasant secrets and facts that have been unknown and hidden from the public. It is unlikely that Jehovah’s Witnesses in any country have ever seensuch an onslaught of information about their religion. Historically, Jehovah’s Witnesses usually get generally positive treatments of their history and theology when they are holding conventions or dedicating new Kingdom Halls.

Candace Conti has changed all that. By taking the Watchtower Society to court, Miss Conti exposed its ineffective and law-breaking treatment of sexual offenders, particularly child abusers. Now revealed in publicly available court records widely published on several blogs and websites, the world now knows how the Watchtower instructs Kingdom Hall elders to ignore local laws – and only to take action if they get permission from Watchtower Legal or their Branch offices.

Miss Conti has been able to expose the hypocrisy of Watchtower leaders who claim to have policies in place to protect children and women – and then forces elders to use their “two witness” rules before they actually take any meaningful action against alleged or confirmed child molesters.

It appears that both the media and government authorities in Norway are taking the Watchtower to task over its protection of abusers over children in their local congregations. Read the articles for yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit