When You Were a Visitor at a KH, Did Anyone Come Up and Say Hi?

by LoisLane looking for Superman 36 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Finally Awake>>>>>I haven't been to any of the places you mentioned. Would be interesting, to hear, though, the different accents. In Nashville, somebody has to hold the territory card that "The King's" address is on. I think it would be a blast, to go in service in Nashville.

Just Lois

• designs
    designs

The friendliest was a congregation in Brussels Belgium, a little upstairs KH, we were warmly greeted and asked to stay with an older couple for a few days which we did.

Designs>>>>>What a happy memory. I am sure the older couple enjoyed it too!

Just Lois

• jgnat
    jgnat

We got at least six inches of the white stuff overnight. Snow is normal in this part of the world. A big surprise for me, the winter is milder here than back in Edmonton. Every once in a while the warm Pacific air comes roaring through and melts it all.

Jgnat >>>>>Buuuuurrrrrrrrr...shiver, shiver.

If you and your hubby are ever out my way, I would love to have you two over for dinner.

It hurts me, when people are ignored, especially at the KHall. It takes effort for strangers to even go there. Honestly, the slogan, "You will know them by the love among them" does NOT apply to Jehovah's Witnesses.

Just Lois

• moshe
    moshe

Sure did- I was in a KH a year ago- however, they were all sorry they talked to me--

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/220909/1/I-went-to-the-KH-tonight

• Satanus
    Satanus

Btw, that friendly cong i was talking about was in western ontario.

S

Moshe>>>>>Thank you. I read "Moshe's adventures at the KHall". Or, how a Jew stumps 30 year ordained Christian minister. So, yes. They did come up and say hi, even automatically axed you to com ' mon back, hear?. But do they want to see you any time soon? I don't think so. lol

Just Lois

Satanus>>>>>I hope I am not giving anything away on your part but...Western Ontario? Were you visiting the Canadian Bethel?

Just Lois

• doneandout
    doneandout

I once visted another KH. And we were asked to move so a mike runner could have an aile seat. I felt no love from them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit