Can't sleep. Anyone feel like talking/messaging?

by OneDayillBeFree 12 Replies latest jw friends

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

I've had a crappy day and feel like talking to someone who's out or knows TTATT.

I can only call or text posters in the U.S. but others outside the country can pm me for other ways of communicating.

This will be active for about half an hour to an hour right now but if it goes okay then I might do it again.

PM me if interested & I'll PM you my info.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

OneDayI'llBeFree >>>>>Sorry. No staying up late for me and visiting. I gave up the newly developed habit of drinking coffee and Chinese green tea, so I'll be going to dreamland soon. Here it is just after 11 PM and I am going to sleep. I have the cozyest bed in the world.

Nite , nite from The North Pacific,

Just Lois

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

It's alright Lois Lane thanks for stoping by anyway!

Hope you have an awesome time in dreamy dreamland! Haha

It's 2am here but it's a Saturday so it's not so bad(;

goodnight from the east coast!

• happy@last
    happy@last

Sorry to hear of your bad day, I'm just up, it's Saturday morning 7:40 in the UK, I don't have Skype or suchlike on this tablet PC, thinking of you nonetheless. Hope tomorrow is better for you.

• noonehome
    noonehome

I feel you..... actually I gotta get to bed because it'll be bright and early for my assembly (sigh). These days, seems like most days are crappy days, that I spend in a daze. Oh well. There are people here who understand oneother. Hope tomorrow's better for you! (Or I guess that'll still be today...but same goes for the ACTUAL tomorrow....jeez I should sleep.) Have a good night!

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Thanks happy@last for the nice comments. I have "worldly" friends in the UK. I will go there one day and meet them in person.

Maybe I'll stop by and visit you haha. Enjoy your morning and have a lovely day!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

It is 7.50 am here in UK so I am available if you are still looking for some-one to chat to.

• flipper
    flipper

ONEDAYILLBEFREE- Hello there. it's almost midnight out west here in California . My wife and I live in Northern California in the mountains but we'd b glad to chat with you sometime soon, I'll PM you our phone numbers. We just got done watching an old Charles Bronson movie we have called " Breakout " - he saves a guy from a Mexican prison, pretty cool. I'm getting ready to go to sleep but feel free to call any time this weekend or next week if you'd like. Would be happy to chat anytime. Take care and hang in there with your stresses. We offer our friendship here. Check your PMs soon. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Thank you noonehome!

Ugh, you've got an assembly today err tomorrow err later? I feel for you too! Assembly days suck so bad. If it wasn't for the fact that I get to be up and about due to my assignments in the sound department, I don't know if I could sit through the program.

Yeah I can relate with the dazed feeling too. Hope you have some crazy time consuming daydreams at the assembly to help time go by faster!(:

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Amelia you have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit