What are the things you dislike most about JW's?

by Chariklo 23 Replies latest jw friends

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Their cheap suits - shocking!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I loathe the Governing body(TM) worship....and most don't know they're doing it!

• Emery
    Emery

Hypocrisy, guilt they instill, inconsistency, and the divine authority they claim.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The thing I dislike most about the religion is that it isn't.

It is not a religion at the top. In control are a number of cynical non-beleivers in the WT/JW rubbish, who control what direction Doctrine goes in, (New Light), and what goes in the WT.

More importantly, they control the huge assets both in Property/Real Estate and in $$$, both invested and what rolls in as donations.

Who these individuals are is not important, the fact of their existence and work is.

It is they who have decided the slow reversal out of the murderous Blood doctrine, they who have decided to cover up the Paedophile problem, it is they who keep the milch-cow from going dry. Whether all or some of the GB are of this class is not relevant, all 8 may just be deluded figure heads.

But all of the ones who really pull the strings are heartless murderers who hide behind a facade that appears to be a religion.

The thing that frustrates me most with the R&F JW's is the closed mind. They will never see that the above is true, unless they are released from their bonds.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Another moment od awakening. I am very passive aggresive. Is it partially of being a born in JW ? All of you are still educating me

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The mind control makes you passive/agressive. When you can't be your own person or express healthy skepticism you become crazy.

What do I hate the most... I don't hate any individual dubs. I hate the fact that the cannot see that they worship the GB/ORG. They equate the GB's latest theory with YHWH's voice. Also the GB has claimed sonship with God for themselves. If the R & F could discern that they have that inheritance, then they would see the WTBT$ for what it is, a money-hungry, real eastate flipping, publishing corporation that is a hinderance to a relationship with Christ.

• trujw
    trujw

Blindness and hypocrisy, I had an Aunt that passed away. She was a widow and had no family other than me and my sisters in the area. She was old and put in a home for the elderly and was not a JW. My JW sisiters who lived 5 minutes from her care home did not visit her ONCE. I guess they were too busy throwing Watchtowers in bus stops and Laundry mats. I really dont think it even came to their mind how horriable everyone thought they were. I made sure the caretakers knew she had more family than me and they were JW's and only lived 5 minutes away. They couldn't fathom how unthinkable that was to them.

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

personally... I think the head of the snake is the most evil but it's not what I dislike the most. I hate the arrogance of the rank and file. Joe Publisher if you will. How he's walking around with misinformation, looking down on you as a "pegan" or "worldly" for not bowing down to the golden calf of the Watchtower. Its so frustrating how they can present "facts" but refuse to listen to any. It's the dumb ass that thinks he's soooo smart that gets my blood a boilin'. The WTbullS is like a big zit on someones forehead. You just wanna pop that f'n thing.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

The fact that no matter what you do, its not enough. The constant guilt

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

the fake humility..... they are really self righteous and haughty about there beliefs...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit