Confrontation of the city bus with witness

by perfect1 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• perfect1
    perfect1

Hey Robert!

I noticed you are a Hassan fan. Hassan is great because everything he says makes sense. I consider him baby food for waking someone up who cant eat a solid meal of facts yet.

My date was awesome! It took me a little while to calm down but then we enjoyed a nice dinner- alcohol helps!! LOL!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I like your clarion call to arms for all JWNers, I certainly will do something similar in future if I see them out in a public place, silly little trolley or not !

The public need to be aware that the JW's harbour Paedophiles. I might produce a small tract that I can hand out, something along the lines of :

"IF YOU WANT THE REAL TRUTH ................

about Jehovah's Witnesses, visit www.JWFacts.com " I always did like street work.

I think we will find the adrenaline rush is more controlled the more we do it, I know this was true of me, the more JW's I talked with the easier it got for me.

A bit of adrenaline rush is good though, makes the brain work fast. Just be worried if your adrenaline is brown.

• perfect1
    perfect1

Phizzy! Eww!

hahaha

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Hey there,

Its amazing the emotion that comes with this eh? I always remind myself to be very careful. I can come off as the unreasonable one without ACTUALLY BEING the unreasonable one, because I am the ne who has been abused or misled. Know what I mean?

The man could have been asked a couple questions I suppose. What website is full of lies? And while it is technically true JW's do not ban college, they certainly discourage it. But sayign they ban it isn't very accurate.

It is hard to think of it like this, but we can never be to over the top or throw our perceptions into our debates. We have to be 100% legit, ebcause otherwise the controled mind latches on to the ONE inconsistancy and excuses all the rest of the nonsense. It is really amazing. The heart wants what the heart wants.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    You should protect yourself from this dangerous cult, which destroys families. (Standing now for my stop, announcing to the whole bus:) My family will have nothing to do with me because of this religion. All I did was go to college.
    I had adrenaline rushes for the next hour. Adrenaline is crazy.

Wow......I am having such a good day on a few other things, and reading this has made the day even better. I am so wanting to be confronted by JW's, if they are going to step up their street cult witnessing to people minding their own business. Very good job.

My date was awesome! It took me a little while to calm down but then we enjoyed a nice dinner- alcohol helps!! LOL!

Good thing your dinner date didn't do or say anything to piss you off. LOL

• perfect1
    perfect1

Hey Problem Addict.

I have no regrets about how I handled this situation. And, I believe there is a BAN on higher education-there are numerous threads here with great scholarly work by people who can and do cite WT literature about this ban, and even in moments where someone does pursue an education they face consequences andthere are numerous threads about that to be found here too by simply searching the forum. So, in my opinion, a ban is an acurate statement.

this:

It is hard to think of it like this, but we can never be to over the top or throw our perceptions into our debates.

That sounds JW ish to me and I disagree. Having been through all of this, my perception, my life experience is the valid evidence. And, frankly, I did not initiate the conversation. I also made definitive statements, and to engage them the JW had to turn around in his seat to face me. I was actually passive but like all good JWs are taught to keep trying he would not give up. A little human emotion is more direct and understandable than a knowing cult smile and vacant eyes.

I am an attractive, put together person, not only am I not crazy or un balanced, I also do not APPEAR that way, especailly when headed to a date, when I have gone to the trouble to look my best. I speak and act like the cultured, well manered, over educated person I am.

Preaching to people- especially a captive audience on a bus, is an aggressive act which crosses peoples boundaries and makes them uncomfortable.

I added to that discomfort, but I dont feel the need for caution. My position was a defensive one, in response to a stranger imposing his poison litterature.

My authority in that situation is my perception, my experience. It is subjectivity which is powerful, because the Bible is not science.

• perfect1
    perfect1

Think About it, glad to know you are ready for action, and , my date was lovely.. Despite the tone of this post, I am normally a very peaceful person with love for all of humanity shining from my eyes like the sun.

• clarity
    clarity

Here's alittle conversation 11 years ago re: Awake magazine,

and no higher education & no careers!!!!!

>

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/14272/1/Teachings-of-WT-have-to-be-examined

clarity

• clarity
    clarity

Right on ...perfect1

>

Nice going ...... sometimes we might let an opportunity pass,

but there is an old saying ........................................

>

If not me .... who? If not now .... when?

>

clarity

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Perfect1>>>>That was perfect! Good for you!

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit