Pro-JW website SLAMS apostates

by yadda yadda 2 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I HATE APOSTATES TOO!

• Eustace
    Eustace

If Russell was alive today and starting spouting off the stuff he said over 100 years ago, he would be deemed an apostate too.

Of course it's actually that the Governing Body are apostates from what Russell taught.

Russell would be most shocked, I think, by the UN scandal, expelling JWs from the congregation without the congregation even knowing what the expelling was for, shunning people who leave but still put faith in the ransom of Christ, and perhaps the unkindest cut of all would be the banning of beards.

• Eustace
    Eustace

It is not difficult to see then why an apostate so adamantly rejects information that contradicts the typecast that they have worked so hard to establish.

Most apostates won't run away if you show them a Watchtower.

On the other hand, try showing Crisis of Conscience to a active baptized Jehovah's Witness and watch how fast they run away.

This anti-"apostate" blog is pure projection.

• Eustace
    Eustace

but if you speak in a meek tone and are very indecisive but you are leaning toward the fact that the elders are in fact wrong, oh god, blood frenzy.

That's because they aren't threatened enough by the voicing of less intense doubts to shut down their minds using thought stopping techniques.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The article doesn`t address anything..

It could be condensed to..

Apostates are Bad!..

....................... mutley-ani1.gif .. .OUTLAW

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Hey People,

these are the same clowns who try to back the 607 BCE date? I remember a couple of years ago reading a website when I was trying to hold onto my faith with the Organization. They are the backer's of "jehovahisjudge.Uk"? Right?

Pastor Russell Blog and "JehovahisJudge" or "JehovahisKing" are websites using Rolf Fururi's data to back the Organizations queer ideas? Can you clear one thing up for me, originally their site said they were once "apostates who followed someone like Robert King". How far off am I off?

I said I hate Apostates, Apostates are worshipers of Molech, the Baals who wanted burned little children as their offerings.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

They actually say a whole lot of nothing with flowery speech to try to make it sound like Bible writers.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

All you have to do is lack faith and you're one of the dark crowd. Muah hahahaha haahahaha muahhahahahah. Then we've gotcha.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Flyinghigh, I could tolerate some of the odd doctrines, it was the hatred and two-faced friends that finally did me in. The illusive "Brotherly-Sisterly Love", I was talking about this with a friend who was dying, he kept asking me "what about the love we received from the friends? Your giving up so much!" I asked him if he could name wonderful instanes he felt the warmth of the congregation, he said "I get your point, I too agree we are lacking love the Bible speaks about. I thought it was me, I thought there was something wrong with my personal preception of reality, that's why I never questioned anything." I passed his test by telling him I don't believe Jehovah's Witnesses as a whole, are the most loving people.

With his imminent death, I thought he would cling onto the myth of a "loving organization" to hedge his bet before he died. I visited the brother raised a diehard JW, I thought he was a strong JW and I found out he did not believe the Organization is loving or kind. So this tells me that the Watchtower has got to be on notice their sheep are losing faith in them. The WTS must know the majority of Witnesses do not believe the brothers and sisters have a special love Jesus Christ said they would be identified by.

I said I could live with sloppy doctrines, it was the evil and wicked treatment I experienced that turned me against the Organization. I tell you, it's not a stumbling by one person but seeing the large amount of bad people gone unchecked and allowed to roam and destroy the little sheep that changed and altered my reality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit