Pro-JW website SLAMS apostates

by yadda yadda 2 28 Replies latest jw friends

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

From pastorrussell.blogspot.com

At the site, click on the pictures to read lengthy diatribes against apostates lol.

APOSTASY "SEEING ONESELF AS A VICTIM DENIED"

Apostasy "seeing oneself as a victim denied"
    As a result of seeing oneself as a victim denied, there can occur a powerful drive toward disaffection and apostasy. As is almost inevitably the case, there is a great need on the part of a leave-taker to validate their oppositional stance, and the victim-victimizer scenario greatly assists a person in justifying their course of action. Blame shifting may therefore temporarily relieve a person of accountability, but it will only succeed in sanctioning a person's actions so long as their position is given greater exposure over that of their (former) religious fraternity. Thus, the importance placed upon maintaining a heightened level of awareness toward the apostate's unique view works to reinforce the reasons for their departure by maintaining the consequences of blame and continuing to scrutinize it in the object of hostility. It is not difficult to see then why an apostate so adamantly rejects information that contradicts the typecast that they have worked so hard to establish.

APOSTASY, WHO LET THE DOG'S OUT!

Apostasy, Who let the Dog's Out!
    17These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. 18For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. 19They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity-for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. 20If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. 21It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. 22Of them the proverbs are true: "A dog returns to its vomit,"[a]and, "A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud." - 2 Peter 2:17-22 (New International Version)

THE APOSTASY

The Apostasy
    Among the various causes of apostasy, one of the foremost is unquestionably a lack of faith through doubt. (Heb. 3:12) Interestingly, The New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology supplies the following information on the Greek verb that is often translated by "to doubt": "Diakrino, make a distinction, judge, . . . ; doubt, waver. . . . In some [New Testament] passages doubt appears as a lack of faith and thus as sin (Rom. 14:23). . . . In Rom. 4:20f. doubt comes close to disbelief. . . . Doubt is thus a lack of trust in the act of God which he has still to perform and which men are to await. . . . In the NT the doubter sins against God and his promises, because he judges God falsely."

APOSTATES - "ANIMALISTIC MEN"

Apostates - "animalistic men"
    "As for you, beloved ones, call to mind the sayings that have been previously spoken by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ, how they used to say to you: 'In the last time there will be ridiculers, proceeding according to their own desires for ungodly things.' These are the ones that make separations, animalistic men, not having spirituality." (Jude 17-19)

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

These guys have apparently taken a page from the Westboro Baptist Church manual... this is hate speech on a whole new level...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Interesting JW pro-Russell nutcase blogger.

It is again noteworthy that this amounts to an Ad Hominem attack along the old lines of "oh those Apostates are just bitter....". "They are just trying to justify why they left". Etc. etc.

The actual evidence given by Apostates is not addressed. I do slightly agree that real evidence is often badly presented by apostates from various religious groups, but then such people (us) are not professional Expert Witnesses.

Nobody who has not lived the life of a Scientologist, or JW or Mormon or whatever, and lived that life as a believer for many years, is really qualified to give evidence against such movements, so us Apostates is all there is.

But, as has been stressed on JWN many times, if you are making a point against the WT or whoever, for goodness sake get your facts straight.

• cedars
    cedars

This is actually good stuff. I can write an article showing what hatred and intolerance the Watchtower encourages among its more loyal followers.

Cedars

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Ya it's so over the top makes them look freeky

• Room 215
    Room 215

Josef ("Big Lie") Goebbels would have loved these guys!

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Shit... I am a Victim Denied... and because I am selfesh I left the cult... yeah... right

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Kind of ironic they named the blog after Pastor Russell. If Russell was alive today and starting spouting off the stuff he said over 100 years ago, he would be deemed an apostate too.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Gee, you think they would appreciate "apostates" like us. If it wasn't for Nelson Barbour (the very first apostate) , Russell may never have taken that first step into "crazy as a shithouse rat" land.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

Give me one day in court, and I will completely and comprehensively --layer by layer--eviscerate these folks. I am a wildman? what would i want with a courtroom then? are wildmen given to a preference of law rather than violence?

Let me lay down the premise in the most succinct possible way.

#1 - It is pretty much a given that when you accept a religion such as this--you are going to be giving yourself to the religion with 100% faith and acceptance of all doctrine; that is pretty much a given correct? ie. it would be rare to find someone that has doubts about specific issues, and then just all of the sudden says ok i'll get baptized, correct?

With that said, and also with the understanding that you are accepting the role as "sheep", would it not also be a given that you are basically putting your life in the hands of these (elders) without any reservation? ie. with your guard down completely.

Now, let's use an analogy. If Mike Tyson (in his prime) went into a match and decided that he didn't need to guard himself, what do you think would happen? (I use Tyson as an example to show that even the strongest person alive cannot survive the proceeding metaphor)--what would happen? what would happen is even a fairly weak punch could possibly knock the man out. And in contrast, if a person went up AGAINST Tyson, and decided to use *no* cover, what do you think would happen? (if you know anything about fighting or boxing you should know) one punch would be a death sentence basically.

Path: p

We know that in the JW Cult, keeping your guard up is a no no. Keeping your guard up is tantamount to being an apostate because you will be "asking questions", and you will be thinking rationally? which many times conflicts with JW teaching? So, little sheep, you better keep your guard down or we are gonna get you.

The fact is if they want to *get* you, you are as the man standing in the ring with Tyson, saying "I better not put my guard up or he might label me an apostate", boom dead.

We know that not only do elders speak abusively to many in the cong (literally 100,000's of examples), but that they also do things like disfellowship innoncent people? people who have given 100% faith to the fact that the "holy spirit" is directing things.

We have also shown that god cannot be convicted of evil, and we have defined evil....yet we have 1000's of instances of elders behaving in ways that would fall into the category of "evil"? it is pretty clear cut that we have all of the evidence to show that the following points in this outline prove some very VERY serious charges to be 100% legitimate.

These three points illustrate that: 1. you must at all times believe everything you are fed or you will be suspect and 2. elders commit evil , and 3. a person that is not at least on some guard while taking a punch, will be affected +1000% in damage, as compared to the normal person that uses some discernment and balances themselves with a degree of defense. (and again there is no defense in this org defense is apostasy)

#2 Whether you like it or not, the world we live in is dangerous (even before you get to all of the psychopaths). The events in space can at ANYTIME obliterate our entire planet, and there is non-stop violence occurring in space every second. Whether it is the storms on Jupiter, or the collisions of galaxies, supernovas, you name it. Creation and destruction are both violent in all cases.

Now what would you say about a human being that did not have some mastery over the absolute essence of the world he/she belonged to? would you call that person a fool? I definitely would. And, what would you say about the people who demanded that other human beings completely strip themselves of defense mechanisms that may at times be violent in word or deed? From a completely objective viewpoint what would you think? I know what I would think. I would think that these people have some serious control issues and are trying to manipulate other people into being complete slaves?

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit